• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Georgeanna, the new TPC consultant in Pittsburgh with 4 kids?

In summary, Georgeanna is a new consultant for Pampered Chef, based in Pittsburgh, PA. She has four children and is looking to supplement her household income with her new role at TPC. TPC stands for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Georgeanna is located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may travel for TPC events. She has four children, ranging in age from 12 to 20 years old, and plans to balance her TPC business and family life by setting aside dedicated time for work and prioritizing her family's needs, with the support of family and friends.
Georgeanna McCloskey
Hi everyone,
My name is Georgeanna. I am a new TPC consultant in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I have 4 beautiful children ranging in age from 12 to 20 years of age. I am hoping the TPC will be a supplement to my income I already have coming in to my household.

Welcome! I wish you all the best in your new adventure.

Welcome to CS!

1. Who is Georgeanna?

Georgeanna is a new consultant for Pampered Chef, based in Pittsburgh, PA. She is a mother of four children and is looking to supplement her household income with her new role at TPC.

2. What is TPC?

TPC stands for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

3. Where is Georgeanna located?

Georgeanna is located in Pittsburgh, PA, but she may travel to nearby areas for TPC parties and events.

4. How many children does Georgeanna have?

Georgeanna has four children, ranging in age from 12 to 20 years old.

5. How does Georgeanna plan to balance her TPC business and family life?

As a mother of four children, Georgeanna understands the importance of work-life balance. She plans to manage her TPC business by setting aside dedicated time for work and prioritizing her family's needs. She also has a supportive network of family and friends who can help her when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefslb1016
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefslb1016
  • jregini