• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Diane Giardinelli and what does she have to offer as a consultant?

In summary, Diane Giardinelli is an experienced consultant for Pampered Chef, with 2 1/2 years of current experience and 12 years of previous experience. She offers a wealth of knowledge and constantly stays up-to-date with new products and techniques. Diane is also willing to share her tips and ideas with others in the community. She recently joined the Pampered Chef forum to connect with other consultants and customers and is always happy to answer questions and offer suggestions based on her experience.
Diane Giardinelli
Hello! My name is Diane Giardinelli and I have been a consultant for 2 1/2 years now. I was also a consultant 12 years ago when my kids were babies. Then I did it just for fun and occasional adult conversation. Now, I do it to make money. I joined the forum to share information and ideas and I look forward to learning from all of you. If I can answer questions or offer any suggestions along the way, I will be happy to. :Diane

Hi Diane, welcome to our site. And thank you for offering to share your experience and knowledge with others. Please post anything you think would be helpful.
Thanks for joining!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.

1. Who is Diane Giardinelli?

Diane Giardinelli is a consultant for Pampered Chef. She has been with the company for 2 1/2 years and was also a consultant 12 years ago.

2. What does Diane Giardinelli have to offer as a consultant?

As a consultant, Diane has a wealth of knowledge and experience in using Pampered Chef products. She is also constantly learning and staying up-to-date with new products and techniques. Additionally, Diane is always willing to share her tips and ideas with others to help them make the most out of their cooking and hosting experiences.

3. How long has Diane Giardinelli been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Diane has been a consultant for 2 1/2 years, but she was also a consultant 12 years ago when her children were babies. She recently rejoined the company to make money and share her love for Pampered Chef products.

4. Why did Diane Giardinelli join the Pampered Chef forum?

Diane joined the forum to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers. She wants to share information and ideas, as well as learn from others in the community.

5. Can Diane Giardinelli answer questions and offer suggestions?

Yes, Diane is always happy to answer questions and offer suggestions based on her experience as a consultant. She is passionate about helping others make the most out of their Pampered Chef products and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janelle Gardner
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays