• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join our community, Katie?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef community offers the opportunity to be your own boss, flexible work hours, and the ability to earn extra income. The earning potential can vary but with consistent effort and setting realistic goals, many consultants are able to make a significant income. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to balance your responsibilities and can work part-time or full-time. Pampered Chef is available for anyone to join, regardless of their location, and offers extensive support and training for new consultants. This includes online training, in-person workshops, coaching, and a supportive community of experienced consultants.
mom2leelee
Hi! My name is Katie. I am new to the PC business. I am in my 3rd SS month. So far things are good, although the money is quite what I hoped it would be. I live in a small community. I am 27 and married to a great guy. We have a 4 year old daughter whom I stay at home with. I am currently working on my AAS in Interior Design, I graduate in May!!

Hi Katie! I've just come back to PC myself! I'm, 32, a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls and I'm looking to bring in just enough to pay the bills on a mini van! I was a consultant for a year before I went inactive after my husband returned from a 3 1/2 year tour in Turkey with the Air Force. We've gotten back to normal, kind of anyway, and I'm back in the biz now! We can learn (or learn again) together. One of the reasons I decided to come back now was the great support everyone gives here on Chef Success. If you have a question, these ladies either know it, or they help you find it! Good luck in your business and I hope we see you often on here!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!
Ask and you shall receive****** That is,,,, answers to any PC questions!!!!
Good Luck and Be pampered always...
Andrea

HI Katie and welcome to this wonderful Cyber-Cluster!

Welcome Katie. Glad to hear that you are became apart of the PC Family. You will get a lot of ideas from here.

Welcome Katie! This site is the best tool you will ever find for your business!!
Best of luck!

Hi, Katie!!! I hope you find this site as AWESOME as I do!

ChefBridgetA said:
Hi Katie! I've just come back to PC myself! I'm, 32, a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls and I'm looking to bring in just enough to pay the bills on a mini van! I was a consultant for a year before I went inactive after my husband returned from a 3 1/2 year tour in Turkey with the Air Force. We've gotten back to normal, kind of anyway, and I'm back in the biz now! We can learn (or learn again) together. One of the reasons I decided to come back now was the great support everyone gives here on Chef Success. If you have a question, these ladies either know it, or they help you find it! Good luck in your business and I hope we see you often on here!
[Writing note] No...answers...to...Bridget's...questions...[/Writing note]PS - I've been accused of worse than being a lady.

Thanks for the welcome ladies and MEN!! LOL

:D

(Damned minimum message rule.)

Welcome Katie! We are a great group.

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

Joining the Pampered Chef community offers a variety of benefits, including the opportunity to be your own boss, flexible work hours, and the ability to earn extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive and empowering network of consultants and have access to high-quality kitchen products.

2. How is the earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant can vary depending on your efforts and sales. However, many consultants are able to make a significant income through hosting parties and selling products. It is important to set realistic goals and consistently work towards them to see success.

3. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with my other responsibilities?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own work schedule. This allows you to balance your responsibilities as a stay-at-home parent and your studies in interior design. You can also choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your availability and goals.

4. Is Pampered Chef only for people living in larger communities?

No, Pampered Chef is available for anyone to join, regardless of their location. Our consultants come from all types of communities, including small towns and rural areas. Our products are also available to purchase online, so you can reach a wider audience and expand your business beyond your local community.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants, including online training courses, in-person workshops, and coaching from experienced consultants. You will also have access to a community of fellow consultants who are always willing to offer guidance and advice. Additionally, the company provides marketing materials and resources to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Taylor
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Patsyscookin
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm