• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoined Pampered Chef - Why Did I Come Back?

In summary, the person decided to rejoin Pampered Chef after taking a break because they missed their business and the community it provided. They took a year and a half off to focus on their family but stayed in touch with their team and customers. Leaving Pampered Chef was a difficult decision, but they needed to prioritize their family at the time. After the break, they realized how much they missed the opportunities and decided to come back. They are happy with their decision and are excited to see where their business takes them now that they have more time to devote to it.
Dawn
Gold Member
Hello everyone....Well I not only rejoined the group I rejoined PC after taking about a year and a half off....I found I really missed my business so here I am :blushing: but I can't be more happier....It was a hard decision to leave in the first place after 4 years of hard work, but now I have more time to give to my business since my son is now in school full time....

Re: Re=joined....That's awesome... Good luck in your business.... Hope all goes well...

Re: Re=joined....Welcome back!Karen

Re: Re=joined....Welcome back! Best wishes!

1. Why did you decide to rejoin Pampered Chef after taking a break?

I missed my business and the community that comes with it. After taking some time off to focus on my family, I realized that Pampered Chef was a big part of my life and I wanted to continue growing and sharing my love for cooking with others.

2. How long did you take a break from Pampered Chef?

I took about a year and a half off from Pampered Chef. During that time, I was able to focus on my family and other personal commitments, but I always kept in touch with my team and customers.

3. Was it a difficult decision to leave Pampered Chef in the first place?

Yes, it was a tough decision to make. I had put in a lot of hard work and dedication to my business for 4 years, so leaving was not an easy choice. However, at that time, I needed to prioritize my family and personal life.

4. What made you decide to come back to Pampered Chef?

After taking a break, I realized how much I missed Pampered Chef and the opportunities it provided me. Now that my son is in school full time, I have more time to devote to my business and I am excited to see where it takes me.

5. Are you happy with your decision to rejoin Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! I am thrilled to be back and reconnecting with my team and customers. I have always loved being a part of Pampered Chef and I am grateful for the support and opportunities it has given me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • RiverSong
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Katherine