• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello Everyone,I Am Beth. I Have Been a Consultant for Just Over 3

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant for Pampered Chef for 3 years and enjoys sharing their products with others. The most challenging aspect is finding bookings and getting people to host parties. They live in Delaware and have a supportive family, including four children. Their hobbies include cooking, baking, and reading, although spare time is limited due to their full-time job and family responsibilities.
keynibear
Hello everyone,

I am Beth. I have been a consultant for just over 3 years. It's a bit challeging as I sometimes have a hard time getting bookings, but I do love what I do. I live in Delaware.

I am a mother of four and work full time at a prison. I have been married 17 years.

Obiviously I love to cook and bake. I also like to read, if I have any spare time.

Hi Beth and welcome to Chef Success! Hopefully you will find lots of great ideas on our site.
We also look forward to your tips, ideas, and questions.

1. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for just over 3 years.

2. What is the most challenging aspect of being a consultant?

The most challenging aspect for me is sometimes finding bookings and getting people to host parties. However, I still love what I do and enjoy sharing Pampered Chef products with others.

3. Where do you live?

I live in Delaware.

4. How would you describe your family?

I am a mother of four and have been married for 17 years. My family is my biggest support system and I am grateful for their love and encouragement.

5. What are some of your hobbies?

I love to cook and bake, which is why I am passionate about Pampered Chef. I also enjoy reading, but with a full-time job and four kids, spare time is hard to come by.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel