• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Joining ChefSuccess Community: A Grateful Thank You from UK Director Kirsty

In summary, Kirsty has just joined the forum and is excited about her business. She has questions for the community that they may be able to help her with. She is grateful to all of the members of the forum for their contributions.
krhodes74
Hi

I've just joined this forum, I've been on chefsuccess for a while. I'm a director in the UK in Scotland and promoted on 1st May 2009. I have found so much amazing material on this site and chefsuccess I can't possibly say thank you to each individual who's posted, so I wanted to say a collective thank you!

I'm really excited about my business just now - I'm about to promote out my first down line director on Monday and 2010 looks like a year full of opportunities.

I have some questions I think you might be able to give me your thoughts on but I'll post them in the relevant sections.

Thanks again

Kirsty
:)

Welcome! and congratulations! Sounds like you are really cooking! :party:

Welcome!!!! :D

Welcome and congratulations on working so hard and getting amazing results!

Welcome!!!:):)

Welcome!! So glad to have you here to get another take on the business!

My father's side of the family is Scottish. My maiden name is Storie. And on my mother's side we have Irish, French Canadian and English. (Does this make me a mutt??)

Yes, I have a temper but I am a marshmallow on the inside...and I resemble one too!!!

Welcome to DCS! congrats on such a boomin business!

Hi and congrats! How exciting 2010 is already becoming for you!

Thanks everyone! Just spending some time on here yesterday gave me the boot up the butt that I needed to re focus on being professional and intentional about my business. I've got great ideas for my recognition programme and have already taken steps to improve that and am now starting to think about doing my own step up course as well.I absolutely LOVE this job and it's great to be able to share ideas with you both ways. I'll do what I can to reciprocate with ideas from the other side of the pond! Kirsty

1. What is the purpose of saying "Hello" and "Thank You" in Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our customers. Saying "Hello" and "Thank You" is a simple way to show our appreciation for their support and to make them feel valued.

2. When should I say "Hello" and "Thank You" to customers?

We encourage our consultants to say "Hello" and "Thank You" at every opportunity, whether it's during a cooking demonstration, at a party, or when delivering an order. It's a small gesture that can make a big impact on our customers.

3. Do I have to say "Hello" and "Thank You" in a specific way?

There is no set way to say "Hello" and "Thank You" at Pampered Chef. We encourage our consultants to be genuine and authentic in their interactions with customers. A friendly smile and sincere gratitude can go a long way.

4. Is saying "Hello" and "Thank You" just for customers?

While we do emphasize the importance of showing appreciation to our customers, we also encourage our consultants to extend this courtesy to their team members and fellow consultants. Building a supportive and positive community is key to our success at Pampered Chef.

5. Can I still show my appreciation if I am not comfortable with saying "Hello" and "Thank You"?

Absolutely! While we do encourage our consultants to say "Hello" and "Thank You", we understand that everyone has their own unique way of showing gratitude. Whether it's through a handwritten note, a small gift, or a kind gesture, any form of appreciation is welcome at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK