• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Pampered Chef community? Ask away!

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef community as a consultant offers numerous benefits such as earning income, receiving discounts on products, and being a part of a supportive and fun community. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit that includes all necessary supplies. There is no minimum sales requirement, but to remain active and receive discounts and commissions, consultants must submit at least $150 in sales per month. Pampered Chef provides various training opportunities, including online courses, in-person events, and mentoring, and consultants also have access to a website with resources and tools. Consultants are allowed to sell products online through a personal website, as long as they follow company policies and guidelines.
Cristin Allen
Hello, I'm cristin and i just joined pampered chef in June. I just got back from attending the National conference and look forward to incorporating all the things I learned to my business. I am also looking forward to meeting a lit of grwat people.

Welcome to CS Cristin!

Cristin, Glad have you here. I bet your head is spinning with lots of ideas!

Hi! Glad you decided to join us.

Welcome! Glad you are here. Ask questions - there are lots of able folks here who want to help.

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You will also have access to free training and resources to help you grow your business.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To join the Pampered Chef community, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, including product samples and business supplies.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for consultants. However, to remain active and receive discounts and commissions, you will need to submit at least $150 in sales per month.

4. What kind of support and training is provided for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training opportunities, including online courses, in-person training events, and mentoring from experienced consultants. You will also have access to a consultant website with resources and tools to help you succeed.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to sell products online through a personal website. However, you must follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018