• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Mother of Two Start a Successful Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income and work from home, while sharing and selling products that people love. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can have an in-person or virtual party, and as a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products. Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support, including online training, conference calls, and a community of consultants to help and share experiences.
Gaby Schmitz
My name is Gabriela, but go by Gaby. I'm a mother of two teenagers. My son is 17 and Daughter is 14. I'm excited to be starting my own Pampered Chef business. I can't wait to get started. I have been a homemaker for the last 8 years so it's exciting to make my own money again. That's a little about me. Hope to get to know you all. ☺️

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business!

Hi Gaby! Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! When you have some time look thru our threads and files.
There is so much great information here which has been posted by our members. Ask questions when you need to and share your experience by posting.

Welcome

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for busy individuals and families.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or through a current consultant. You will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to get your business started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also get to share and sell high-quality products that people love.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Your consultant will provide you with invitations and help you plan the party, and you can earn free and discounted products as a hostess.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer to consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support to all consultants, including online training, conference calls, and one-on-one coaching. We also have a community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell