• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Don Funt Willing to Teach New Consultants Outside of His Area?

In summary, Don Funt is a highly sought after and experienced consultant for Pampered Chef who is willing to teach new consultants outside of his area. He has been with the company for over 20 years and offers various training options such as online courses, in-person sessions, and one-on-one coaching. As a consultant, you are able to book parties outside of your local area, and there are multiple ways to learn from Don Funt including attending his training sessions, online courses, or connecting through social media or the Pampered Chef community.
WyomingsPamperedRancher
Hello everyone,
First off I want to say I'm not quite a consultant yet, I haven't even signed the papers. I have to wait till pay day next friday! But I have know about PC for EVER! Okay, so not quite that long, but I did go to my first PC party at 10, and held my first party at 15, and now after holding shows every 6 months for my cousin since she started a year and a half ago,and now... I'M GONNA BE SELLING IT!!! YEA! I am so excited, my husband says its like throwing a bouncy ball in a room and watching it bounce around and around and...well you get the point. Anyway! I've checked out so much on this site, so glad my cousin suggested it. THANK YOU KANDI! I already have 12 shows booked for my 90 days...and hoping that noone cancles! Yikes...I'm trying to get more, and hopefully from the few cooking shows I have booked I will get more shows. After reading so much, and looking at all the "Files" okay so not ALL but I'm on pg 24 out of the however many pages there are, anyway, after looking at what I have so far, I'm wondering if Don Funt is willing to teach new people not from his area. HUMMM....gotta find out. His name comes up more than anyone elses, so he must be doing something right. Would love to learn from him.
I've already had some people worry if I'm getting in over my head. I am willing to book parties all over my state...but then again, my state has less people than most...we are Wyoming ya know. My motto is "Wyoming is my Neighborhood" maybe I am streching it a little, but I know people everywhere in this state. Not fair to NOT let them get the chance to have the Host discounts...RIGHT? Okay so enough about me...I hope everyone has a BLAST selling, showing, and educating people about our products.
Dorthy Neumiller "Wyomings Pampered Rancher"

Hi Dorothy...and welcome to PC and Chef Succes! Sounds like you are getting started in the right direction! Hope we're able to help you out when you need it! Think of us as your virtual cluster!!

Welcome to this site and to PC it sounds like you will an awsome job.

Welcome! You came to the right place:)

Welcome! You are on fire girl! Keep up the excitement and joy! Let it shine through and you'll do well. :balloon: :balloon:

It's a good thing you're here before you signed so you can get through most of those files before you need to put the time in your business! This place can be addictive so be careful! :rolleyes:

Welcome, Dorothy. The only problem I can see is that you may need to get excited about your new business. :) Seriously, that passion for the products and the opportunity will take you far. Best wishes in your new business.

Welcome!

You may notice that we can be a little sarcastic here (see Rae's post), but that's because we like you. :) You're off to a great start- keep that momentum going!

Welcome and Good Luck! I just joined Chef Success recently and everyone has been so helpful! You'll love it here!!

Welcome and good luck!!!! Hope you find CS helpful ... it's fun!!! just as much as Pampered Chef is!!

Whooo Hoooo we got another "cheffer!"

Hi! You don't sound excited at all. Thanks for being on my team

Congratulations on starting your new business. What a great start you have with 12 shows. Just watch those PC bucks start rolling in!

Welcome to CS and congratualtions on starting your own business!

Keep up that postive energy, you sound like you are off to a booming start! Having a super first 90 days will roll into a busy year! You are doing it right!!

Yes, great line up - many of us wish for 12 shows in 90 days - keep your momentum up, you'll have a GREAT start.

Welcome!!! You've done more reading than some of us here!!! (Some, not all!!!:p )

Kandio said:
Hi! You don't sound excited at all. Thanks for being on my team
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

And Kandi, me excited????? Never! LOL And your welcome for joining your team. Oh BTW...I think I have someone that wants to sign up! Wahoo!!! I'll keep working on her and keep you posted.

Welcome, welcome!!! I'm glad you found our little family here.:) Keep up the great work and you will be a HUGE success! I can't wait to hear how many PC dollars you earn in the New Consultant Reward Program!!! It's going to be lots with 12 shows!!

Have a blast!:)

Welcome Dorthy! We're glad your here. Keep us posted on your 90 days!

My first 30 days so far!Hello everyone! So far for my first 30 days! I'm so excited :D !
4 catalog parties going so far. Can't wait to get their totals. I have 1 more catalog party thats going to start in a week! So that would be 5 Catalog Parties.
4 Cooking shows!!! One on the 12th, one on the 13th, one on the 19th, and one on the 26th!!! YEA!!!
1 Fundraiser! on the 28th! (its also a cooking show, but it's a Fundraiser!)
I'M SOO EXCITED!!!!!:D All within my first 30 days! I'll keep everyone posted on how the shows go. I'm so excited and yet so nervous!

Congratulations and welcome to our virtual cluster!

WyomingsPamperedRancher said:
Hello everyone! So far for my first 30 days! I'm so excited :D !
4 catalog parties going so far. Can't wait to get their totals. I have 1 more catalog party thats going to start in a week! So that would be 5 Catalog Parties.
4 Cooking shows!!! One on the 12th, one on the 13th, one on the 19th, and one on the 26th!!! YEA!!!
1 Fundraiser! on the 28th! (its also a cooking show, but it's a Fundraiser!)
I'M SOO EXCITED!!!!!:D All within my first 30 days! I'll keep everyone posted on how the shows go. I'm so excited and yet so nervous!

Wow, and I see above a potential recruit!!!! That will be some great PC bucks for you!

MY First 30 DAYS!Ok, here is how my first 30 days finished.

I only had 4 shows. I had to combine a couple of the catalog shows ( I did check with the hostess' to make sure they were okay with not getting the host benifits), and one didn't pan out because she got sick right after I gave her the packet.

My commisionable sales were $2761.72!!!!

I have no recruits at this time, but I do still have 2 people intrested! Hopefully within my 90 days.

Way to go!

1. Is Don Funt willing to teach new consultants outside of his area?

Yes, Don Funt is more than willing to teach new consultants outside of his area. He is a highly sought after and experienced consultant who is happy to share his knowledge and expertise with anyone who is interested in learning.

2. How long has Don Funt been with Pampered Chef?

Don Funt has been with Pampered Chef for over 20 years. He is a top performer and has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with new consultants.

3. What kind of training does Don Funt offer?

Don Funt offers a variety of training options for new consultants, including online courses, in-person training sessions, and one-on-one coaching. He also provides ongoing support and resources for consultants to continue their learning and development.

4. Can I book parties outside of my local area?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are able to book parties outside of your local area. In fact, it is encouraged to expand your network and reach new customers.

5. How can I learn from Don Funt if I am not in his area?

There are several ways to learn from Don Funt even if you are not in his area. You can attend one of his training sessions, sign up for his online courses, or connect with him through social media or the Pampered Chef community. He is always willing to share his knowledge and help new consultants succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmof2grls
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Shannon Russell