• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join My Successful Consulting Journey in New Mexico?

In summary, The speaker has been a consultant for Pampered Chef for almost a month. They have had four shows and have two more in the works. They will be stationed in New Mexico for two more years and plan to continue their consulting journey. Their advice for someone considering becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is to go for it and take advantage of all the resources and support available.
NMmommy
I have been a consultant for almost a month now!! YEPPIE! I have two more shows that I am submitting tomorrow morning for a total of four! I am so excited that my business has taken off so well. I know it will slow down some now!

I am in New Mexico for right now. DH is Air Force and we should be here two more years.

I just wanted to say hello!

Hello and welcome - update your best show total for us! :)

NMmommy said:
I have been a consultant for almost a month now!! YEPPIE! I have two more shows that I am submitting tomorrow morning for a total of four! I am so excited that my business has taken off so well. I know it will slow down some now!

I am in New Mexico for right now. DH is Air Force and we should be here two more years.

I just wanted to say hello!

WELCOME!!!!
And CONGRATS on Qualifying........You're on your way....:D

Welcome to CS and PC (lots of acronyms here)! You'll find so much information to help you in your business!

Great job on the awesome start!

Glad to have you hear on CS and as a consultant with PC!

This is a great place for advice, answers, support, etc....

Sounds like your business is off to a great start! And, no, your business doesn't have to slow down at this point unless you want it to. Otherwise, keep on booking and doing shows!!!

:)

Just wanted to say congratulations and welcome! I have gotten tons of wonderful information from here and met lots of great people too!

Wish you continued success in your business!:D

Welcome, welcome!! I wish you lots of success in your business. You will get a TON out of it, I'm sure!!! Good luck to you.:)

Great job on qualifying your first month!!:) :) You're going to love it here, there are so many helpful members and you'll get lots of great ideas!

Welcome!!! Ask any questions you may have!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will update my show total. I need to do a siggy block too! I just figured it out and I have 1250 in sales!! I am loving it!

Congratulations on your great start!! Where in NM are you? I have an aunt and grandpa that lives in Las Cruices.

nikkijo said:
Congratulations on your great start!! Where in NM are you? I have an aunt and grandpa that lives in Las Cruices.

We are in Portales right now. We are about mid way up right next to the board with Texas.

Hello and welcome to our little on line family:)

Hello! Welcome and congrats on qualifying in your first month!!! Great job!

Welcome to ChefSuccess! We love it here...you'll find so many ideas that you can use in your business. :)

Congratulationson qualifying in your FIRST MONTH....that is totally awesome.....you will find TONS of great help here. Be sure to check out the newsletters too, that is a GREAT way to keep in touch with your guests and contacts......

Way Way Way TO GO......keep up the good work.......and again WELCOME

Welcome to our virtual cluster! We've got a great group with lots of help and ideas here.

Welcome! Congratulations on a great start.

1. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for almost a month now! I am excited to have started my journey with Pampered Chef and am looking forward to continuing to grow my business.

2. How many shows have you had so far?

I have had a total of four shows so far, with two more in the works. I am grateful for the success I have had in such a short amount of time and am excited to see where it takes me in the future.

3. Will your business slow down now that you have had a successful start?

While it is possible that my business may slow down slightly, I am confident that with hard work and dedication, I can continue to grow and maintain a successful consulting business in New Mexico.

4. How long will you be in New Mexico?

My husband is in the Air Force and we will be stationed in New Mexico for two more years. I am happy to be able to continue my consulting journey while we are here.

5. Do you have any advice for someone considering becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to go for it! Pampered Chef is a great company to work for and offers many opportunities for success. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and take advantage of all the resources and support available to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel