• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello All, After 10 Wonderful Years, I've Decided to Retire. I

In summary, after 10 years with Pampered Chef, the speaker has made the decision to retire and move on to the next chapter of their life. They have worked closely with their team to ensure a smooth transition and are confident in their replacement's ability to maintain the company's high standards. Unfortunately, they will not be available for future cooking or product demonstration events, but are happy to provide recommendations for other consultants. The speaker will miss their colleagues and customers at Pampered Chef and offers words of thanks and well wishes for their future.
Shannon Good
Hello All,

After 10 wonderful years, I've decided to retire. I live near Harrisonburg, VA and have some supplies to sell. I have:

2 packs plus extras Spring/Summer Catalogs $42.00
1 pack plus extras Spring/Summer Minis $3.75
3 packs Spring/Summer Recipe Cards $3.00
Invitations (old and new) $14.00
Prize drawing pad plus extras $1.00
I'll let it all go for $50

Plus I have 2 table top stands with inserts, padded, binder, carry less show tote, new black table runner, burgundy table cloth, smaller table cloths from various promotions, nylon briefcase, clappers, plus more!

Email me at [email protected]:)

Re: RetiringHave you had any takers? I might be interested shipping to 73055 depends on the amount to ship.

Re: Retiringif she is not, Can you tell me what your shipping would be to 78390? I may be too! I am a new consultant so I need lots! I would love some cookbooks if any one has any they want to part with. Thanks! : )T

Re: Retiring
Shannon Good said:
Hello All,

After 10 wonderful years, I've decided to retire. I live near Harrisonburg, VA and have some supplies to sell. I have:

2 packs plus extras Spring/Summer Catalogs $42.00
1 pack plus extras Spring/Summer Minis $3.75
3 packs Spring/Summer Recipe Cards $3.00
Invitations (old and new) $14.00
Prize drawing pad plus extras $1.00
I'll let it all go for $50

Plus I have 2 table top stands with inserts, padded, binder, carry less show tote, new black table runner, burgundy table cloth, smaller table cloths from various promotions, nylon briefcase, clappers, plus more!

Email me at [email protected]:)

Do you still have the mini-catalogs, and/or table cloths? I'd be interested in those... Thanks~

What led to your decision to retire after 10 years with Pampered Chef?

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to retire from my position at Pampered Chef. This decision was not made lightly, but I feel it is the right time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life.

What impact will your retirement have on the company and its customers?

I understand that my retirement may have an impact on the company and its customers. However, I have worked closely with my team to ensure a smooth transition and I am confident that my replacement will continue to provide the same level of service and quality that Pampered Chef is known for.

Will you still be available for any cooking or product demonstration events after your retirement?

Unfortunately, I will not be available for any cooking or product demonstration events after my retirement. However, I am happy to provide recommendations for other Pampered Chef consultants who can assist with these types of events.

What will you miss most about working for Pampered Chef?

I will miss the amazing team I have had the pleasure of working with at Pampered Chef. They have become like family to me and I will always cherish the memories and experiences we have shared together.

Do you have any words of advice or well wishes for your colleagues and customers at Pampered Chef?

I want to thank my colleagues and customers at Pampered Chef for their support and loyalty over the past 10 years. It has been a pleasure to work with each and every one of you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefrachelnc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • imported_iteachurkid