• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take Your Pampered Chef Business to the Next Level?

In summary, to increase your Pampered Chef business to the next level, you can host more shows, utilize social media, attend trainings and events, recruit team members, and stay organized. I have been with Pampered Chef since October 2004, making it over 15 years of experience with the company. I try to do about 1 show a week, but on average I hold about 3 shows per month, balancing my business with other responsibilities through prioritization, organization, and delegation. To achieve my goal of becoming a director, I am attending Leadership, increasing my sales, recruiting new team members, and utilizing trainings and tools provided by Pampered Chef.
~melanie~
It's been a very long time since I've been here (don't even remember if I ever posted or just lurked!) so I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Melanie, a future director from Colchester, Vermont. I've been with the Pampered Chef since October 2004. I try to do about 1 show a week, but average about 3 a month. In addition to PC I have 2 little girls (6 years and 4 years), and work part time at my family's business. My husband started a new job a few months ago and not only did we make the change of him working a night shift, but he's also going to be traveling. He's making his first trip January 16th, so it will be interesting to see how many things I will need to change to make our lives work!

I'm very excited because on Wednesday afternoon I'm leaving for Atlanta! I think that Leadership is going to have a huge impact on my business and my goal is to walk across the stage as a new director in July.

Right now my business is kinda sluggish, I'm trying to get back on track and hopefully my January will end a lot better than it's starting!

I'm looking forward to meeting you on the boards, and can't wait to read some good tips. (Hopefully I'll have one or two to share myself!)

Welcome Melanie! Glad to have you here! :)

1. How can I increase my Pampered Chef business to the next level?

To take your Pampered Chef business to the next level, you can try implementing these strategies:

• Host more shows: Reach out to your network and schedule more shows to increase your sales and exposure.
  • Utilize social media: Share your products and business on social media platforms to reach a wider audience.
  • Attend trainings and events: Take advantage of the trainings and events offered by Pampered Chef to learn new skills and techniques to boost your business.
  • Recruit team members: Consider building a team of consultants to help grow your business and reach more customers.
  • Stay organized: Use tools like the Consultant's Corner and the Pampered Chef app to stay organized and on top of your business.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef since October 2004, making it over 15 years of experience with the company.

3. How often do you hold Pampered Chef shows?

I try to do about 1 show a week, but on average I hold about 3 shows per month. This allows me to balance my business with my other responsibilities.

4. How do you balance Pampered Chef with other responsibilities?

As a consultant, I understand the importance of balancing my Pampered Chef business with my other responsibilities. To do so, I prioritize my tasks, stay organized, and delegate tasks when necessary. I also set specific work hours for my business to ensure that it doesn't interfere with my family time.

5. How do you plan on achieving your goal of becoming a director?

I have set a goal to become a director by attending Leadership, which I believe will have a huge impact on my business. I am also working on increasing my sales, recruiting new team members, and utilizing trainings and tools provided by Pampered Chef to help me achieve my goal. I am determined and motivated to walk across the stage as a new director in July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carissa Gill