• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!

Welcome back Laura! It sounds like you've been busy! It sounds like you're enjoying the new products. Good luck with your new ventures!
luvs2sellit
Hi everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me or not but I have finally returned. After a move out of state, starting a new job and building a home I ready to get back into the swing of things with PC. I just down loaded the new Pampered Partner and GOOD GRIEF it is different. I have 3 parties in surrounding towns set for end of February and first of April. I am very excited to get back into it. I have missed it. :)

Welcome back!

Welcome back, Laura! I remember you :)

I do remember your call name :) ! A big welcome back to ya! Good luck!

Welcome back Laura!!

I haven't been here too much lately, just popped in and saw your post!!

Happy you're back!

Of course we remember you! Good luck getting started again:D (& congrats on the new house & all!)

I agree with Lacy! Of course we remember you!! Welcome back and good luck with your upcoming shows!

Welcome back and good luck!

I think the hardest thing to do as far as getting back into it is learning this new Pampered Partner. It is soooo different. :yuck:

Welcome back Laura :)

icon_welcome.gif

luvs2sellit said:
I think the hardest thing to do as far as getting back into it is learning this new Pampered Partner. It is soooo different. :yuck:

Do the tutorial - its helps -

It is so much better then PP - if you still have your old PP - don't import until you are totally ready to use P3

Didn't know you (since I am new myself) but welcome back - FYI - I love this site - I have learned so much and the flyers are amazing - as are the people - Thanks for a great site and all your help guys!!:)

Welcome back! And just play with P3 a little - you'll get the hang of it. I'm with Doreen - it's SO much better!! You just need to get used to it, that's all. Best wishes with your new start!

Thanks everyone!:) Everything is starting to pick back up. I gave a friend a catalog last Monday and she passed it around work and got $300 in orders. It was the new Spring catalog so I have to wait til March 1 to place the order. I also have a party next Thursday and I am going to do a open house in March as well. I am amazed at all the new products. I need to get busy selling so I can buy some of them.

What is "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!"?

"Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to welcome back our loyal customers and introduce new customers to our products. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our latest kitchen tools and recipes.

How can I attend "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!"?

To attend "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!", you can either host your own party or attend a party hosted by a friend or family member. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to find a party near you.

What can I expect at "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!"?

At "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!", you can expect a fun and interactive cooking experience with our consultants. You will get to try out our latest products and learn new recipes. There will also be special promotions and discounts available exclusively for party attendees.

Do I need to purchase anything at "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!"?

No, you are not required to purchase anything at "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!" However, if you fall in love with our products and want to make a purchase, you can do so at the party. There is no pressure to buy anything, but we promise you won't be able to resist our amazing products!

Can I bring a friend to "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or two to "Welcome Back! Let's Get Pampered Together!" The more, the merrier! It's a great opportunity to introduce your friends to Pampered Chef and have a fun night together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
smarteez2