• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Start Your Pampered Chef Journey?

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes a consultant manual, product catalogs, order forms, and a selection of popular products to demonstrate to potential customers. The cost to become a consultant is $109 plus tax and shipping, which includes a starter kit valued at over $450. There is no monthly sales quota to stay active, but a minimum of $150 in personal sales every three months is required. As a consultant, you can earn money through personal sales, team sales, and bonuses based on performance and leadership. Training and support are provided through online and in-person events, access to a community of experienced consultants, and a personalized mentor. Various resources and tools are also available to help consultants succeed.
sperts
Silver Member
I just signed up for PC on Monday and I am very excitedly waiting for my kit to come. I accidently came across this site a few days ago while deciding what DS to go with. I am so glad I did. I have already learned so much.

Carolyn Romspert

Welcome! I think we all are happy we 'found' chefsuccess. Everyone is so helpful!

Welcome to the family

Hi Carolyn!
Welcome to PC and our site! You'll find a wealth of information here to help your new business.
Please post questions, tips, etc. We're here to help.

Welcome sperts! :)

1. What comes in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and business supplies to help you get started with your business. Some of the items you can expect to find in your kit include a consultant manual, product catalogs, order forms, and a selection of our most popular products to demonstrate to potential customers.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109 plus tax and shipping. This fee includes your starter kit, which is valued at over $450, as well as access to training and support to help you grow your business.

3. Is there a monthly sales quota or requirement to stay active as a consultant?

There is no monthly sales quota or requirement to stay active as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, in order to continue receiving the benefits of being a consultant, you must reach $150 in personal sales every three months.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through commission on your personal sales as well as on the sales of your team. You can also earn bonuses and rewards based on your performance and leadership in the company.

5. What kind of training and support is available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for its consultants, including online and in-person training events, access to a community of experienced consultants, and a personalized mentor to help you reach your goals. You will also have access to a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT