• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone received their Heart Towel from The Pampered Chef?

F
friday
I registered for my heart towel in plenty of time. I got a message that said they would be shipped in Mid- December. Has anyone got theirs yet? I am such an incentive hound!

Alison

I received mine a few days before Christmas. It was by chance that my son found them setting by my front door.

Maybe I had better check the shed!! UPS hasnt left things in the shed for ages, but you never know... and if not- then it should arrive soon. What do you think of it? Do you like it?

Alison

I haven't received mine yet, and I live quite close to the Canadian office. I do know that Janice Gerol said on last week's hotline that they'd be going out that week. So I'm thinking maybe some of us in the GTA will be getting them today or tomorrow?

I received mine on Thursday the 22nd. It is nice and it looks very pretty in the kitchen. It adds a nice and refreshing look to your kitchen. :)

I received mine on Friday Dec 30th and I love it. Just in time for your January shows.

I may be wrong but the towel was just offered to the consultants. I don't think it will be for sale. I doubt it will be in the spring catalog.

luvs2sellit said:
I may be wrong but the towel was just offered to the consultants. I don't think it will be for sale. I doubt it will be in the spring catalog.

The towels are free with every $75.00 purchase in January.

Last edited:
Has any canadian consultant received their towel yet? I still haven't gotten mine and was contemplating calling...

Towel UpdateI just called HO yesterday, and my towel was shipped the day before. They're on their way. But as for arriving so late, it's kinda hard to show people something they should have, when YOU don't have it!!!!

Hopefully I get mine before my next show on the 13th!!!

m

Thanks, Michelle! Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow or Monday.

I called HO on Tuesday and it was shipped in Canada that day. It didnt arrive yesterday, and since I am leaving for leadership in an hour, I hope they don't leave it on my front step- it will blow away in this wicked weather!!

Alison

Sweetheart TowelWhen I got mine, they put it in the mailbox. It was so light, it would have blown away in the Texas wind. ;)

1. When will the heart towel be shipped?

The heart towel will be shipped in Mid-December, as stated in the message you received.

2. Has anyone received their heart towel yet?

As of now, it is still Mid-December and the towels have not been shipped yet. Once they are shipped, it may take a few days for them to arrive depending on your location.

3. Can I still register for the heart towel?

Unfortunately, registration for the heart towel has closed. The deadline to register was likely before Mid-December to allow time for shipping and delivery.

4. What is the purpose of the heart towel?

The heart towel is likely an incentive or promotional item for a specific cause or organization. It is meant to serve as a physical reminder of the cause and to show support and spread awareness.

5. Will there be any additional incentives or rewards for registering for the heart towel?

There is no way to know for sure, but it is possible that there may be additional incentives or rewards for registering for the heart towel. It is best to check with the organization or cause directly for any updates or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kat29
  • Barbara Mitchem