• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heart Shaped Bread Tube: The Ultimate Romantic Touch for Baking French Bread

In summary, a Heart Shaped Bread Tube is a metal kitchen tool used for baking bread in the shape of a heart. It can also be used for other baked goods and is dishwasher safe. To use it, simply place prepared dough inside and bake on a greased baking sheet. Multiple tubes can be baked at once, as long as there is enough space for air circulation.
PCAbby
I love that thing and it is discontinued (I actually got it as a wedding gift!) I make the canned french bread in it all the time for a romantic touch. WELL I came home from my full time, not as fun as PC job and found that my DOG had chewed! it up and it is ruined. I am so sad. Does any one have one they wantto get rid of?

Check ebayI found all the different shapes on ebay. Now I have them all. I love em. You can almost always find them on there. Good Luck! Sorry to hear about yours :(

I am desperate.I'm sorry to hear that your beloved Pampered Chef french bread pan was destroyed by your dog. Unfortunately, I do not have one to offer you as I am not a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you may have luck finding a replacement on eBay or through a Facebook group dedicated to buying and selling Pampered Chef products. Good luck in your search!

What is a Heart Shaped Bread Tube?

A Heart Shaped Bread Tube is a kitchen tool that allows you to bake bread in the shape of a heart. It is made of metal and has a hollow center, allowing the bread to cook evenly.

How do I use the Heart Shaped Bread Tube?

To use the Heart Shaped Bread Tube, simply prepare your bread dough and place it inside the tube. Make sure to grease the inside of the tube beforehand. Then, place the tube on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, carefully remove the bread from the tube and let it cool before slicing.

Can I use the Heart Shaped Bread Tube for other types of baked goods?

Yes, the Heart Shaped Bread Tube can be used for other types of baked goods such as cakes, meatloaf, and even molded gelatin. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and grease the inside of the tube before use.

Is the Heart Shaped Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Heart Shaped Bread Tube is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan. Make sure to thoroughly dry the tube before storing it.

Can I bake multiple Heart Shaped Bread Tubes at once?

Yes, you can bake multiple Heart Shaped Bread Tubes at once as long as they fit on your baking sheet and there is enough space for air to circulate around them. Make sure to rotate the tubes halfway through the baking time for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Chef.Kiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies