• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning RUFTH Charm: Confused by Requirements?

In summary, the requirements for earning the RUFTH charm are hosting a minimum of four cooking shows within a six month period and achieving a minimum of $1,250 in sales from those shows. Hosting online shows also counts towards the minimum requirement, but the total sales must still reach $1,250. There is a time limit of six months to earn the charm, and it can be earned multiple times as long as the requirements are met. The benefits of earning the RUFTH charm include recognition from the company and exclusive discounts.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I had a show last night and sold 2 bountiful heart molds and I KNOW that I read somewhere that to earn the RUFTH charm, you can sell 5 of either the bountiful heart mold and/or the new patriotic charm. I looked in the new September KCN and it says that sell 5 of the New patriotic molds. Could you guys please help me? I am now confused b/c I was extremely happy to sell 2 and only need 3 to go to reach that goal. Thanks in advance. :)

MoldsThis is what was in the "weekly bites":

you can earn a special Round-Up from the Heart charm when you sell and submit orders for five of the Round-Up from the Heart Stoneware Molds between Aug. 1 and Oct. 31. This includes sales of the Bountiful Heart Mold in August and sales of the Patriotic Heart Mold beginning Sept. 1.

Hope this helps! :)

Just talked to Field Services today about this (again). There was some mis-communication on this but here's the FINAL word: Any Bountiful Heart sold in August counts for the RUFTH charm and any Patriotic Heart sold in September or October counts. We can not sell the Patriotic Heart until September 1. A total of 5 heart stones qualifies us for the charm.

Thank you very much Beth for clearing this up! I definitely want to make sure I get the credit for the two stones I sold the other night! :)

1. What are the requirements for earning the RUFTH charm?

The requirements for earning the RUFTH charm include hosting a minimum of four cooking shows within a six month period and achieving a minimum of $1,250 in sales from those shows.

2. Can I earn the RUFTH charm if I only host online shows?

Yes, hosting online shows count towards the minimum requirement of four shows. However, the total sales from those shows must still reach $1,250 in order to earn the charm.

3. Is there a time limit for earning the RUFTH charm?

Yes, the RUFTH charm must be earned within a six month time period. If the requirements are not met within that time frame, you will need to start over.

4. Can I earn multiple RUFTH charms?

Yes, you can earn a new RUFTH charm every six months as long as you meet the requirements of hosting four shows and achieving $1,250 in sales within that time period.

5. What are the benefits of earning the RUFTH charm?

The RUFTH charm is a symbol of your dedication and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also comes with additional perks such as exclusive discounts and recognition from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies