1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Heart Mold

Tags:
  1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey guys! I had a show last night and sold 2 bountiful heart molds and I KNOW that I read somewhere that to earn the RUFTH charm, you can sell 5 of either the bountiful heart mold and/or the new patriotic charm. I looked in the new September KCN and it says that sell 5 of the New patriotic molds. Could you guys please help me? I am now confused b/c I was extremely happy to sell 2 and only need 3 to go to reach that goal. Thanks in advance. :)

Aug 25, 2005
  2. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Molds

This is what was in the "weekly bites":

you can earn a special Round-Up from the Heart charm when you sell and submit orders for five of the Round-Up from the Heart Stoneware Molds between Aug. 1 and Oct. 31. This includes sales of the Bountiful Heart Mold in August and sales of the Patriotic Heart Mold beginning Sept. 1.

Hope this helps! :)

Aug 25, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Just talked to Field Services today about this (again). There was some mis-communication on this but here's the FINAL word: Any Bountiful Heart sold in August counts for the RUFTH charm and any Patriotic Heart sold in September or October counts. We can not sell the Patriotic Heart until September 1. A total of 5 heart stones qualifies us for the charm.

Aug 25, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thank you very much Beth for clearing this up! I definitely want to make sure I get the credit for the two stones I sold the other night! :)

Aug 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted