• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Discontinued Heart Dish Wanted in 32095!

In summary, the discontinued heart dish is a popular ceramic baking dish from Pampered Chef that is no longer available for purchase. It is highly sought-after in the area of 32095. Unfortunately, it cannot be purchased anymore, but alternatives such as the deep dish baker or stoneware bar pan can be used. Special orders for the discontinued heart dish cannot be fulfilled and there are no current plans to bring it back. New products from Pampered Chef may be available in the future.
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, I knew this would happen...I waited too long to order a heart dish for a customer and now the website is saying it's discontinued. Does anyone have one (or two) they'd be willing to sell? Shipping would be to 32095. Thanks in advance!!!

I'm pming you.

Bumping to see if anyone else might have one (or more!).

I have 4 if you are looking.........

kelly6oh said:
I have 4 if you are looking.........

I am! PM me with what you're asking (each and/or for all FOUR) and I will check with my customer. Shipping is to 32095.

sklay723 I just send you a PM

What is the discontinued heart dish and why is it wanted in 32095?

The discontinued heart dish is a popular ceramic baking dish from Pampered Chef that has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. It is wanted in 32095 because it is a highly sought-after item in this particular area.

Can I still purchase the discontinued heart dish?

Unfortunately, the discontinued heart dish is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through resellers or secondhand markets.

Do you have any ideas for a substitute for the discontinued heart dish?

Yes, we have several alternatives that can be used in place of the discontinued heart dish. Our deep dish baker or stoneware bar pan are both great options for baking heart-shaped dishes.

Can I place a special order for the discontinued heart dish?

As the discontinued heart dish is no longer being produced, we are unable to fulfill any special orders for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Will Pampered Chef be bringing back the discontinued heart dish?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the discontinued heart dish. However, we are always working on new and innovative products, so be sure to check back for updates on our latest offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • {*mandy*}
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperednicole