• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns??

In summary, the customer is looking for a heart cookie mold that has acorns on it, and she is not sure which one to get. The mold can be found here, but it is retired and is only $8.50.
roxylady
I have a customer looking for the heart mold with the acorns, she had hers broken by movers and is looking for another to replace it as she has the entire set. I am 5mths new to PC and am not sure which one this is and if it can be purchased.

See if it's here
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=1&catref=C6&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=pampered+chef+heart+cookie&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=01506&sabfmts=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=They used to sell these before the ROFTH Trivets came out.

NO! Don't send a customer to eBay!! HUGE no no!! I have one - It was from Fall, 2003, and it's called the "Autumn Wreath" stoneware mold. I broke one of the 4 from that set, so I no longer display the set, but I only had it displayed in the black heart mold holder on my dining room wall - never baked in it. It's in "like new" condition (no chips, scratches, etc). It was $8.50 in the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog - feel free to make me an offer! :)

Oops... sorry
I thought it was ok if something was retired :(

It's just not a good idea to give your customers the idea that they can purchase anything from eBay, because they could start going there first instead of calling you. And they may end up buying from someone who's breaking rules by listing things there.

That makes sense. Didn't think of it that way.
Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone else needs one, I believe I still have one new in the box. I'll just need to dig around for it.:)

cathyskitchen said:
NO! Don't send a customer to eBay!! HUGE no no!!

I have one - It was from Fall, 2003, and it's called the "Autumn Wreath" stoneware mold. I broke one of the 4 from that set, so I no longer display the set, but I only had it displayed in the black heart mold holder on my dining room wall - never baked in it. It's in "like new" condition (no chips, scratches, etc). It was $8.50 in the Fall/Winter 2003 catalog - feel free to make me an offer! :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I had a show to do and it was a busy day/night. I would love to purchase the mold. I can send payment via paypal or send a check. My personal E-mail is [email protected]. I am not sure how much shipping is but let me know and I will pay that as well. I don't mind paying a few dollars for the loyalty and trust of a great customer.
Thank you very much for your help!

Dawn

1. What is the material of the Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns?

The Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns is made of durable, non-stick metal.

2. How many acorn-shaped cavities does the mold have?

The mold has six acorn-shaped cavities, allowing you to bake multiple cookies at once.

3. Is the mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use this mold for other types of desserts besides cookies?

Yes, you can use the Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns for making mini cakes, brownies, or even chocolate treats.

5. What are the dimensions of the mold?

The Heart Cookie Mold W/Acorns measures 12 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for baking and storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
Replies