• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Healthy Snack Cook-Off & Win Prizes with Pampered Chef Recipes!

In summary, the Pampered Chef recipe contest is coming up and there are prizes for first and second place. There are also recipes that contestants can submit for judging. There are various snack options that are permissible to use with the microwave chip maker.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Just received an email at work:

"Bring a snack to share that qualifies as healthy and nutritious*
Prizes awarded for first and second place winners!

*Foods submitted for judging must be 200 calories or less per serving and contain less than 15grams of sugar per serving. Recipes must accompany foods submitted in the contest. For help in determining nutritional data, post your recipe to www.food.com"

Of course I HAVE TO bring a Pampered Chef recipe. What would you recommend for a snack?

chips on the microwave chip maker! Season with various rubs, no salt.

make salsa in the mfp, then tortilla chips on the mcm.

Tortilla chips on the mcm?? I thought we weren't supposed to use anything except potatoes, yucca, and/or apples??

Those won ton cups (shaped & baked in the MMP) filled with yogurt and fresh berries. I can't thnk of the name of the recipe and I'm not sure if it's yogurt in the actual recipe but they are yummy either way.

Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon chips.

I make a BLT dip with greek yogurt (so its high in protein), tomatoes, lo-cal ranch dressing and bacon in the MFP. Serve that with MCM chips sliced on #2 with the simple slicer and you'll KILL IT! ;-) GOOD LUCK!

yankfan24 said:
Tortilla chips on the mcm?? I thought we weren't supposed to use anything except potatoes, yucca, and/or apples??

I do tortilla chips all the time! I've switched from potato chips to tortilla chips cuz I never had luck getting it right at a show. I use my pizza cutter, cut in half then in strips and a large tortilla fits perfectly on the mcm. 1 tray=1 and a half to 1 3/4 minutes, 2 trays is about 3 minutes. They're awesome! And tortillas tend to be sturdier than the bag tortilla chips so they don't break off in the salsa.

yankfan24 said:

PC just addressed this on their FB page in reply to a comment: "yes you can make yummy tortilla chips with your Microwave Chip Maker. Use corn tortillas and brush with a little oil if you like and finish with a sprinkle of salt or your favorite rub. Depending on your microwave the chips may take around 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Enjoy!"

I have a customer asking if we can do banana chips with the microwave chip maker and about how long they take. I don't own it (yet) so I wasn't sure what to tell her. I told her I would ask some fellow consultants and get back with her by the end of the day. Thanks!!!! :)

I don't know either but I think the banana chips you can buy commercially are really plantains.

That's good to know! So maybe try plantains instead of bananas? I need to just purchase it to try it! Thank you so much Peggy!

What is the "Join Our Healthy Snack Cook-Off" event?

The "Join Our Healthy Snack Cook-Off" event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef customers to showcase their cooking skills by creating delicious and healthy snacks using Pampered Chef recipes. Participants can enter the contest by submitting a photo of their creation on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefSnackCookOff.

How do I participate in the cook-off?

To participate in the cook-off, simply create a healthy snack using a Pampered Chef recipe and post a photo of it on social media with the hashtag #PamperedChefSnackCookOff. Be sure to follow all official rules and guidelines for the contest.

What are the prizes for the cook-off?

The prizes for the cook-off include a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. There will also be a grand prize winner who will receive a gift card to use on any Pampered Chef products of their choice.

Do I have to use a Pampered Chef recipe to participate?

While we encourage the use of Pampered Chef recipes for the cook-off, it is not mandatory. However, using a Pampered Chef recipe will increase your chances of winning as it showcases our products and brand.

When is the deadline to enter the cook-off?

The deadline to enter the cook-off is [insert deadline date]. Any entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for prizes. We encourage you to submit your entry early to ensure it is received on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • JessShue