• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Party Ideas for New Consultant's First Event

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, here are some healthy party ideas for new consultants' first events: providing healthy snack and appetizer recipes, incorporating healthy options into a cooking demonstration, showcasing healthy products, offering a variety of options and sharing the benefits of using healthier ingredients, and utilizing resources and materials from Pampered Chef to promote healthy choices.
Christy252
Hi! I'm a brand new consultant and I just booked my first party for January. The hostess wants to know if we can do a somewhat lowfat/healthy party. Any ideas?? Thanks!!

I would suggest the baked pot stickers with sweet asian dipping sauce. They are really good and pretty low fat (have a little bit of mayo) And they are designed to use the products that you got in your starter kit. If you happen to have the stoneware flutted pan (or if your host has it) The 3-2-1 cake is great. Use 3/4 cup egg beaters, and 2 cups fat free sour cream with one cake mix, then 12-15 minutes in the microwave. Yummy! Other than that, the It's good for you cook book has some great ideas.

Light recipesIn the Season's Best, there are recipes labeled "Light." The nutrition information is always listed too, so you can look for specific things.

What are some healthy party ideas for a new consultant's first event?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I often get asked for healthy party ideas for new consultants' first events. Here are some suggestions:

1. Can you provide some healthy recipes for snacks and appetizers?

Absolutely! Some of our popular healthy snack and appetizer recipes include fresh fruit skewers, veggie platters with homemade hummus, and baked sweet potato fries.

2. How can I incorporate healthy options into a cooking demonstration?

One idea is to showcase a recipe using our Quick Cooker, which uses less oil and retains more nutrients in the food. You can also demonstrate how to make a healthier version of a popular dish, such as using whole wheat pasta instead of white pasta in a pasta dish.

3. Are there any healthy products that I can showcase at my event?

Definitely! Our Deluxe Air Fryer is a great option for cooking healthier versions of fried foods. You can also highlight our Spiral & Slice tool, which makes it easy to incorporate more veggies into meals.

4. How can I encourage guests to make healthier choices without being pushy?

You can offer a variety of options, such as a mix of healthy and indulgent recipes, and let guests decide what they want to try. You can also share the benefits of using healthier ingredients and offer tips for making small changes in their cooking habits.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help me promote healthy options at my event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources, such as recipe cards and brochures, that focus on healthy options. You can also reach out to your mentor or company leaders for additional tips and ideas on promoting healthy choices at your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TheresaK