• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Healthy Pumpkin Brownies | 20-Minute Recipe for Weight Watchers

In summary, you can make these brownies gluten-free by substituting gluten-free flour, almond flour, or coconut flour. One serving of the healthy pumpkin brownies contains approximately 150 calories. You can use a sugar substitute such as stevia or monk fruit in this recipe, but be sure to follow the recommended conversion measurements. It is recommended to use pumpkin puree instead of canned pumpkin pie filling for a more natural flavor. These brownies can also be frozen for up to 3 months and should be thawed in the refrigerator before consuming.
DebPC
Staff member
Here's for all of you weight watchers peeps! Mix can of solid pumpkin and brownie mix together, put in our Brownie Pan
ww.jpg
, bake at 400 for 20 mins. 4 points a brownie without candy toppings!

MoreWeight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies - only 1 PointsPlus each! MoreWeight Watchers Peanut Butter Whip Frozen Treats! 1/4 cup peanut butter to 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt. Also add a lit

1. Can I make these brownies gluten-free?

Yes, you can substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour in this recipe. You can also use almond flour or coconut flour for a healthier option.

2. How many calories are in one serving of these brownies?

One serving of our healthy pumpkin brownies contains approximately 150 calories. This may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used.

3. Can I use a sugar substitute in this recipe?

Yes, you can use a sugar substitute such as stevia or monk fruit in place of regular sugar. Just be sure to follow the recommended conversion measurements for the specific sugar substitute you are using.

4. Do I have to use pumpkin puree or can I use canned pumpkin pie filling?

We recommend using pumpkin puree in this recipe as it has a more subtle and natural pumpkin flavor. Canned pumpkin pie filling often contains added sugars and spices that may alter the taste of the brownies.

5. Can I freeze these brownies for later?

Yes, these brownies can be frozen for up to 3 months. Just be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container. Thaw them in the refrigerator before enjoying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • chef131doreen