• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Cooking with Pampered Chef: Tips and Recipes for Eating Well

In summary, although the recipes can be made healthier, many of the hosts' parties are centered around desserts and other unhealthy items. I would like to see more healthy recipes presented on the show in order to focus on the benefits of using the tools.
beepampered
As someone who tries to eat healthy, I have always had a hard time doing most of the Pampered Chef recipes (I've probably done a dozen shows) because they are so unhealthy. Have any of you concentrated your shows on just healthy eating and not even offered dessert and other stuff? I would be much more excited about PC if I served this stuff to my family but I only do when I'm preparing for a show. I gained 10 pounds the month I started PC (it was also Christmas and I weaned my son so I can't just blame PC). I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how to go truely healthy.

P.S. I KNOW Pampered Chef has a "good for you" cookbook but most of those recipes aren't that great for you. I'm looking for vegeterian, sugar-free, non-refined foods. You may disagree with me, but please don't make this a discussion of how these are healthy recipes and how I am wrong. Simply send me a private message.

I am in full agreement with you. As a company we could target some truly healthy recipes and light cooking shows and mett many hosts needs. The It's good for you cookbook - is lighter but certainly not healthy. I would think someone could come up with some healthy stir frys or jello / coollw hio deserts that we could demo.[/FONT]

Healthy PartyI totally agree--If I were you, I would cook one of your favorite regular recipes that you cook at home for you and your family, and demonstrate how the tools help you accomplish this. I wouldn't necessarily worry about it being a pc recipe--I have a lot of friends who are vegan/vegetarian, or are allergic to this and that. Most of all, I would cook what the host likes (I never get a chance to eat the recipe I cook at a party!) :) I think it would show the guests and host how the pampered chef tools are universal and can be used to prepare any recipe--not just pampered chef ones. Hope this helps!

I did a show in January with a vegan host, I gave her the recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza and she bought the ingredients that would be what she would buy for her family. So, it was a pizza that was completely soy and veggies...and it was great, everybody loved it and the guests went home with the recipe with the ingredients we used at the show. Plus it turned out to be a $1000 show. I figured if you wanted to you clould take the PC recipes and make them healthier.

Sorry if this is kind of rambled...I am doing 3 things at the same time.

healthyThanks for your responses. I agree that many of the recipes could be made healthier with a little help and that I don't have to use PC recipes. I guess it's partly our whole culture. I can't very well say that I don't do dessert parties just because I don't want to practise at home because I'll eat it all. I can't say all my recipes are vegeterian because many people wouldn't be interested.

Besides my own recipes aren't good enough to present to a group. I'm not a real cook but do try to serve the best options for my family and would like to do that for others.

I don't know what I'm looking for except perhaps experience from someone who feels the same way...Thanks...BEE

1. What is a "Healthy Cooking Show" with Pampered Chef?

A "Healthy Cooking Show" with Pampered Chef is a fun and educational cooking demonstration that focuses on creating delicious and nutritious meals using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

2. Are the recipes featured in the cooking show actually healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in our Healthy Cooking Shows are created by our team of registered dietitians and are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. We also provide tips and tricks for making healthier substitutions in your everyday cooking.

3. Can I host a Healthy Cooking Show at my home?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained and equipped to host Healthy Cooking Shows in the comfort of your own home. This allows you and your guests to learn and experience hands-on cooking using our products.

4. How long does a Healthy Cooking Show typically last?

Our Healthy Cooking Shows usually last around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. We want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to learn and ask questions.

5. Do I have to buy anything at a Healthy Cooking Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at our Healthy Cooking Shows. However, our consultants will have products available for purchase if you are interested in trying them out in your own kitchen. We also offer special discounts and promotions for guests who make a purchase during the cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Steve ward
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies