• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for healthy recipe ideas for a themed show in January?

In summary, Sandra found a message board with nutritional values for older cookbooks that she intends to use for her upcoming healthy show. She also thinks of a healthy theme show for January.
natural
Gold Member
One way I have boosted my Jan shows is by offering a Healthy and fit theme show..any good recipes or tips that are not already here? I did grab a few great fliers from the files, but no recipe ideas popped out at me...

Sandra

I was just thinking about this same thing!

I looked at recipes last night and I found a Weight Watchers message board that had given the point values to recipes from older cookbooks. I need to find one with the current cookbooks but nonetheless, here are some ideas I found:

Minted Melon (or Fruit) Medley (1pt)
Italian Chicken Pasta Toss (3 pts)
Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips (1 pt)
Thai Tuna Wraps (3 pts)

No point values, but other recipes that I thought were on the "healthier" side:

Tropical Turkey and Spinach Salad
Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
Calypso Club Sandwich Ring

I haven't flipped through the cookbooks I own yet to see the nutritional values on the recipes, I'm sure there are some good ones in there, just have to look!

From 29 Mins to Dinner Vol 1 (from okay to best in fat content):

Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes (320cal, 14g fat, 4g sat fat, 34g protein, 3 g fiber)
Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites (390 cals, 13g fat, 4g sat fat, 31g protein, 5g fiber)
Chicken Posole Verde (290 cal, 11g fat, 2g sat fat, 23g protein, 5g fiber)
Pork Tenderloin Tacos (300 cal, 8g fat, 2g sat fat, 38g protein, 5g fiber)
Italian Meatball Soup (230 cal, 8g fat, 2.5g sat fat, 15g protein, 6g fiber)
Glazed Chicken with Apple Salad (280cal, 7g fat, 1.5g sat fat, 26g protein, 1g fiber)
Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salad (230 cal, 7g fat, 1.5g sat fat, 24g protein, 2g fiber)
Hot & Sour Soup (140 cal, 6g fat, 1g sat fat, 11g protein, 1g fiber)
Lightening Fast Veggie Chili (210 cal, 2g fat, 0g sat fat, 9g protein, 14g fiber)

Last edited:
noorak said:
there is a file on here that chefann put together with point values for all the cookbooks.

thank you!!!

Yep got them thank you!

Harvest Chicken Salad ... somebody proposed this as a "gluten free" recipe and it was a big hit ... especially if you offer the dressing on the side.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Harvest Chicken Salad ... somebody proposed this as a "gluten free" recipe and it was a big hit ... especially if you offer the dressing on the side.

But even the dressing is not bad, If you use FF Mayo & FRESH oranges....

OMG!! This is so exciting!!! I have so many friends that watch what they eat so I have been wondering how I could do a "Healthy" show!!! I have also been following my points on my own so this makes my life so much easier!!!

Thank you everyone for such great ideas! I'm also thinking of a healthy theme show for January so your suggestions are timely!

I think the "Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco" is also another dish that we overlook as healthy. I think the pasta turns some people off, but WW point wise it is only 5 pts for one serving. (240 cal, 2.5 fat, 2 fiber). 5 pts for a dinner entree is great on WW.

What is a "Healthy and Fit Theme Show"?

A "Healthy and Fit Theme Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef party that focuses on showcasing our products and recipes that promote healthy and fit lifestyles. This can include recipes that are low in calories, high in protein, or cater to specific dietary needs such as gluten-free or vegan.

What types of products will be featured in a "Healthy and Fit Theme Show"?

Our "Healthy and Fit Theme Shows" feature a variety of products from our catalog that are perfect for creating nutritious and delicious meals. This can include our Quick Cooker, Veggie Spiralizer, and Season's Best Recipe Collection, among others.

Do I have to be on a specific diet to attend a "Healthy and Fit Theme Show"?

No, our "Healthy and Fit Theme Shows" are designed to provide ideas and inspiration for anyone looking to incorporate healthier options into their meals. Whether you are following a specific diet or simply looking for new recipes to try, our theme shows are perfect for everyone.

Will there be samples of the recipes at the "Healthy and Fit Theme Show"?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants will prepare and provide samples of the featured recipes at the "Healthy and Fit Theme Show" for attendees to taste and enjoy. This is a great opportunity to try new dishes and see how our products can help make meal prep easier and healthier.

Can I purchase the products featured in the "Healthy and Fit Theme Show"?

Yes, all of the products featured in our "Healthy and Fit Theme Show" are available for purchase through our Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. We also offer special discounts and promotions for attendees of our theme shows, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies