• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Insurance

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
Does anyone use the health insurance plan that is offered through Pampered Chef for people that do not have health insurance? If so please let me know what you think of it. I am in the situation where my family needs health insurance and am trying to weigh out my options. Thanks

Sarah

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
ProInsurance is basically an insurance broker, so they offer all different plans. You'd really have to contact them to find out what is best for you. Anyone else who gets insurance through them might have a totally different plan so it's hard to make comparisons.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Deb is right - it also varies by State - so what might be available to you in PA, might not be available elsewhere, and vice versa.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
In NY, we aren't even eligible for the health insurance benefit from p chef.

May 14, 2009
I am also curious about this- I had looked into it and hubbby and I can get it for $89 a month but I really wanted to know if anyone on here has it and if you are satisfied with it. Any input would be appreciated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views