• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Insurance Through Pampered Chef!!

In summary, the new option for insurance through the direct marketing assocition is available, and it looks like both health and dental insurance are available. However, maternity coverage is not available at this time.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Have I been sleeping or is this new? I was just on CC and found that there is a link to PRO insurance. They offer health insurance, dental insurance, etc. My husband and I are both self employed and I have wanted PC to offer this FOREVER! Our health insurance premiums are through the roof and I emailed HO a couple months ago about using their position to offer us great prices on health insurance. Their reply was "it would be forwarded to the proper dept." I would think I would have remembered them telling us this is available. This is a great opportunity for any recruit leads you have that want to quit their full time jobs but need the insurance :)

There has been insurance available through the direct marketing assocition for as long as I can remember. It looks to me like maybe both will be available, allowing a choice. There's a novel concept!

You know what's sad though...for those of use who are not done having children, these plans SUCK!!!!! Why don't they offer maternity? That's just insane. My hubby's job offers health ins., but since it's a small employer, it's like $800 a month which is way out of our price range. So, we're insurance-less. Oh well, what's new, eh?

ARRRGGGHH!

you have to call and get a quote... they do offer it.. but i am not sure that it is cheaper... so i may have to hold off quitting my full time job.... :(

I clicked to get a quote last night, and maternity for normal pregnancies was not covered. Well, at least not in the price range I'm wanting...I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for coverage. Plus, you had to wait a year for well baby and other things...how crazy is that. ARRGGGH.
Oh well, such is life.

right if you do a quote on line it does not give you maternity quotes when i called she said you had to call and they would email you it. Yes it sucks that you have to wait a year... i wish there was something else out there...

1. What type of health insurance plans does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of health insurance plans, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage. These plans are designed to fit the needs of our consultants and their families.

2. Are there any eligibility requirements for enrolling in health insurance through Pampered Chef?

Yes, in order to be eligible for health insurance through Pampered Chef, consultants must meet certain requirements, including being an active consultant with at least $5,000 in sales within the past 12 months.

3. Can I enroll in health insurance at any time or is there an open enrollment period?

Pampered Chef's health insurance plans have an annual open enrollment period, typically in the fall. However, if you experience a qualifying life event such as marriage, birth of a child, or loss of coverage, you may be eligible to enroll outside of the open enrollment period.

4. How much does health insurance through Pampered Chef cost?

The cost of health insurance through Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific plan and coverage options selected. Consultants can view the different plan options and their associated costs on our website.

5. Can I add my spouse and children to my health insurance plan through Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants can add their spouse and/or children to their health insurance plan through Pampered Chef. However, there may be additional costs for adding dependents to the plan. Please refer to the plan details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Suzy Englert
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • nicki25