• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Fairs in Socal - I Need Help

Sept. 18th and Oct. 3rd events.In summary, the conversation involved an invitation to participate in health and wellness events at a company's cafeteria, with an expected attendance of 500+ employees during the lunch period. No selling is allowed, but a food demo is expected. The cost for each event is $200, but there is an option for unlimited events for $1000. The conversation also mentioned upcoming events on Sept. 10th, Sept. 17th, and Sept. 24th, with a possible inclusion in Exxon Mobile and Alcoa Fullerton events. The conversation concluded with an invitation to PM if interested.
allisonserna
I have been invited into company health and wellness events for the next 2 months.

basically the location is a company's cafeteria and during the lunch time period employees come to the lunch room / cafeteria and check out the vendors. So there is a guaranteed 500+ people

No selling is allowed and a food demo is expected.

I need help with Sept 18th in Orange, and October 3rd in Fullerton. and I need help with the cost as well it is $200 per event or $1000 unlimited events for the year. I usually opt for the $200 per event. The last event I did was 2 years ago and well because it was in a Spanish speaking town, I got all Spanish leads (I don't speak Spanish) and my money was refunded.

Below is the info:

--------------------------------------------------

Hello Allison, the event is September 18th and the cost is $200. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend and if you do a cooking demo. Space is very limited so I would need to see if there is any room still available.

We have the following events coming up too, I can definitely include you in Exxon Mobile an Alcoa Fullerton if you are interested. Same booth fee, lots of fun!

Yours in Good Health,

Nadia
<email removed - please contact me if you want in contact with Nadia>

Sept. 10th
IRS Federal Building, Oakland, CA
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sept. 17th
City of Chino, CA

>>Sept. 18th
City of Orange, CA
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM

Sept. 24th
Exxon Mobile, Torrance, CA
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM

Sept. 25th
City of Beverly Hills, CA

Sept. 29th
Sutter Modesto Medical Center, Modesto, CA
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM

>>Oct. 3rd
Alcoa - Fullerton, CA
Noon - 4:00 PM

Oct. 7th (TBD)
Alcoa - Carson, CA

Oct. 8th
Keenan & Associates, Torrance, CA
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Oct. 20th (TBD)
Cherry Aerospace, Santa Ana, CA

Oct. 21st (TBD)
James Hardi Building Products, Mission Viejo, CA
(Earthquake Safety)

Oct. 23rd
Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA

Nov. 3rd
Parsons Engineering, Pasadena, CA

----------------------------
PM me if interested or if you know anyone interested

Allison

: Hi Nadia, thank you for the invitation! I would love to attend the event on September 18th in Orange. I am definitely interested in doing a cooking demo, it sounds like a great opportunity to showcase my skills and promote healthy eating. Is there still room available for me to participate? Also, thank you for including me in other upcoming events. I am interested in the Exxon Mobile and Alcoa events as well. Can you please confirm the booth fee for those events? I am also interested in the unlimited events option for the year, can you provide more information on that?Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.Best,
Allison

1. What is a health fair and why is it important?

A health fair is an event that offers information and resources on various health and wellness topics to the public. It is important because it raises awareness and promotes healthy habits and behaviors.

2. How can I participate in a health fair in Southern California?

You can participate in a health fair in Southern California by reaching out to local organizations or community centers that may be hosting one. You can also contact health-related businesses in your area to see if they are looking for vendors or sponsors for the event.

3. What are some common health fair activities and offerings?

Some common activities and offerings at health fairs include health screenings, educational workshops, fitness demonstrations, healthy cooking demonstrations, and informational booths from local health organizations and businesses.

4. How can Pampered Chef contribute to a health fair in Southern California?

Pampered Chef can contribute to a health fair in Southern California by providing healthy cooking demonstrations, offering information on our products that promote healthy eating habits, and potentially sponsoring the event as a vendor or sponsor.

5. Are there any upcoming health fairs in Southern California that Pampered Chef will be participating in?

At this time, we do not have any upcoming health fairs in Southern California that we will be participating in. However, we are always open to opportunities to promote healthy living and would be happy to discuss potential partnerships for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • esavvymom