• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Runners: Ideas for Swag Bags and Prizes at Your Health Club Event

I don't :( I found one stashed somewhere on this site for wedding ideas maybe you could create or alter that????wedding ideas & fitness our completely different so really I would need to start from starch - I know that I saw something on here before about healthy eating but just can't find it.
whiteyteresa
I have a friend that is a member of a health club and in charge of the upcoming 'run' they are having

She wants some ideas of what she could put into bags for the runners that would be small

And she wants to know if we have anything to give as rewards for the winners. (like water bottles, etc :eek:)

I thought about the 2qt Quick Stir Pitcher because of doing the energy drink, etc in them

I know that I saw a flyer on here about products to help with eating/healthy living but I can't find it.

I want to be able to help her out - she came to me yesterday about this - I invited her daughter to my daughter's 9th birthday skating party and she totally brought that up to me.

She would also like me to do a display at the health club with some of the products

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Thanks

:chef:

If she is just wanting you to donate something that is given to the winners - merrell has different ideas, like water bottles at one time, that you can purchase. Don't know exactly how many you are talking about but if it is only a few it's a good way to get your info out.

No - she looking for the club/runners to buy fitness/healthy eating stuff

She wants to buy small stuff to put into goodie bags

I have looked on Merrill but there isn't any water bottles on there that I can find

What about giving them a bottle of water with your information create your own label? You can do this online pretty easy. Then put a flyer with sample healthy cooking necessities ideas and a healthy cooking recipe.
I think this could be done for about $2 a runner and stir up more business

JDooley said:
What about giving them a bottle of water with your information create your own label? You can do this online pretty easy. Then put a flyer with sample healthy cooking necessities ideas and a healthy cooking recipe.
I think this could be done for about $2 a runner and stir up more business

Do you have one or where can I find one???

My brain is dead

Please Help

I don't :( I found one stashed somewhere on this site for wedding ideas maybe you could create or alter that????

wedding ideas & fitness our completely different so really I would need to start from starch - I know that I saw something on here before about healthy eating but just can't find it.

Sorry to sound so negative but I am going through some bad times and I am trying to keep busy - I am so sorry:cry:

We used the mix and pour for energy drinks, or protein shakes... it is the perfect size and they can use it for lo cal dressings as well.

Thanks for the ideas

1. What types of healthy recipes do you recommend for people who are part of a health club?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always recommend incorporating a variety of lean proteins, whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables into your meals. Some popular options for health club members include protein-packed smoothie bowls, quinoa salads, and grilled chicken with roasted vegetables.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for healthy cooking?

Yes, we offer a wide range of products that are perfect for creating healthy meals. Our non-stick cookware and steamers make it easy to cook without added oils or fats. We also have tools like our spiralizer and veggie chopper that make it easy to incorporate more vegetables into your diet.

3. How can Pampered Chef help me stay on track with my health and fitness goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal planning and prepping tools that can help you stay organized and on track with your healthy eating habits. Our meal prep containers and portion control tools make it easy to pack and portion out healthy meals and snacks. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards specifically focused on healthy cooking.

4. Can Pampered Chef products be used for meal prep and cooking in bulk?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as our cookware and baking sheets, are designed for cooking in large batches. This is perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead or preparing meals for a group. Our storage containers are also great for storing prepped ingredients or meals in the fridge or freezer.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for health club members through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value healthy living and offer special discounts and promotions for health club members. Contact your local consultant to see if there are any current offers or to discuss hosting a healthy cooking party for your health club group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • JessShue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Trish1953