• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Is It Time for Me to Go Inactive? - Need Support and Guidance for My Business

In summary, Katie's business is booming because of the Christmas season. She is not meant to go inactive this month.
katie0128
Silver Member
Hey girls/guys! I've been pretty blah about my business for quite some time... too much going on at home and not enough support from DH. Anyway, at the end of November I'll go inactive if I don't turn something in. I love doing PC, but never seem to have the time anymore to do the admin stuff and have forgotten to do so much that my customer service stinks! I even forgot about a show that I scheduled for this Saturday.

I got a voicemail message from the host on Friday to confirm everything. I was out of town for my BIL's wedding and didn't call her back until Tuesday and had to leave a voicemail. I apologized, but I figured since I had completely forgotten the show that she'd want to cancel... I probably would. This afternoon I resigned myself to knowing that it was my fault I was going inactive and was o.k. with it. I even told DH tonight that I would be inactive, but wanted to reactivate before the S/S season starts.

So, then after dinner my host calls me back. But instead of cancelling, she said she totally understands (she sells MK and has done the same thing!) and is still excited about the show. After I talked with her, I came down and told DH that apparently I'm not meant to go inactive right now! At least this show will hold me over for another two months and I don't have to worry about doing anything else during December (I have someone who wants a show in January already).

Please keep me in your prayers that I'm keeping my business in line with what God wants for me and my family. I'm not sure I have been doing that and I'm sure that is why I'm failing right now. But with this show Saturday, I get the feeling that God isn't ready for me to be done with PC right now. I'm so confused!:confused:

Yep - sounds like you are not meant to go inactive this month :) Good luck at the show!

I'd take that as a sign, too, Katie. Big hugs, girlfriend! I hope things get better for you.

I am e-mailing you!

Katie- I think that PC is meant for you and you are meant for PC! And, if that host did go inactive, I don't necessarily feel that is God's way of telling you that you should go inactive or that maybe PC isn't for you...it is what it is- you going inactive.

I love you tons and have been wondering about you! Glad you decided to pop back on! Email me if you need to chat more! :)

Hey Katie I'm in the same boat as you. I really am not into my business right now. I had three shows last week and so wanted them to cancel on me, but they didn't!! I guess I should take it as a sign as well.

I got bookings for Jan. and Feb. from these shows too so I won't be going inactive either.

I'm really thinking about quiting, but not sure what to do. I just need a break.

Hi, Katie. You're in my prayers. I think maybe God has another plan for your PC business. Maybe it's a way for you to have something that's just yours. I know that personal stuff has taken the majority of your focus lately, and rightly so. However, I know I've met people who have become incredibly important in my life through PC--hosts, guests, fellow consultants. It's possible that just barely keeping active will lead to something wonderful. Take care. Remember that our amazing Lord and Savior has his arm around you every moment of every day.

Katie! We miss you! You will do so great! We are here for you!

Katie, the letter you wrote? I could've written it. I'm so blah about my business right now, but I hate to give it up. I'm perfectly happy being everyone's "PC lady", but unfortunately, it doesn't always make it to the $200 level to stay active. Hubby had a couple of people at work that wanted to place an order for the holidays, but I thought they were trying to humor me, because I didn't hear from them and I went inactive for October.

Last week, hubby brought home 2 orders from work......turned into $300 in sales!!! Not only that, the one lady wants to buy an entire cookware set for her mom for Christmas....she's just trying to find out which set her mom wants!!! I have NEVER sold an entire cookware set before. I was doing cartwheels.

I don't forsee being in PC much longer, because everything else in my life is pure chaos. I just don't have the time, but evidentally it isn't my time to get out yet either.

I'll pray for all who feel they are unsure of their business. My God direct you to where you need to be in your lives.

I know I just started, but I love what I'm doing so far.

Thanks much for the support! DH saw me on here yesterday and said that if this starts taking away "his" time again, we are going to have a problem! HA!

Rhonda - I know EXACTLY how you feel about needing a break and sometimes wanting shows to cancel!!! I love doing PC and have tried to use it as my time for me, but after we built the income into our budget, it seemed to be more of a headache and stressor than relaxation. I was able to tweek the budget enough to just barely s--q--u--e--e--k by without it and I'm hoping that without the pressure that I start to enjoy it again. Plus, then if we aren't counting on the money, anything I bring in will be just extra for savings, safety net, etc.

1. What does "Heading Toward Inactive" mean?

"Heading Toward Inactive" is a status in Pampered Chef that indicates a consultant is approaching their inactive status. This means they have not met their minimum sales requirement for the previous three months and will become inactive if they do not meet it in the current month.

2. How do I know if I am "Heading Toward Inactive"?

You can check your status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your dashboard. If you see "Heading Toward Inactive" next to your name, it means you have not met your minimum sales requirement and are at risk of becoming inactive.

3. What happens if I become inactive?

If you become inactive, you will temporarily lose access to your consultant benefits, such as discounts and commission. However, you can reactivate your account by meeting your minimum sales requirement in the following month.

4. Can I still place orders if I am "Heading Toward Inactive"?

Yes, you can still place orders and earn commission on those orders while in the "Heading Toward Inactive" status. However, if you do not meet your minimum sales requirement by the end of the month, you will become inactive and lose access to these benefits.

5. How can I avoid becoming "Heading Toward Inactive"?

To avoid becoming "Heading Toward Inactive," it is important to consistently meet your minimum sales requirement every month. You can achieve this by actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products and hosting parties to increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • JessicaMosley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JessicaMosley
  • pchefjodie