• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for The Kitchen Guy as Head Cheffer and Join the Fun!

In summary, The group is discussing recognizing The Kitchen Guy as head cheffer and potentially wearing a special item at the conference. There are also mentions of excitement for the upcoming conference and the countdown to it, as well as strategies for saving money and preparing for meals while at the conference. There is also a discussion about a baked spaghetti recipe for easy meals on the go.
kimmers
I have just been going back through some of the older threads, and I think we should all vote The Kitchen Guy as head cheffer!! He is a hoot! I for one can't wait to meet him. I really enjoy reading his posts.

By the way, was anything ever decided as far as a recognition item for everyone to wear? I looked, but might have missed it.

TIA

Kimmers

I also vote Kitchen Guy Head Cheffer! I wonder if we can get something printed up cheap, or maybe everyone add a certain color ribbon or ribbons to your name tag. I've never been to conference so I don't know what colors they use.

I am right there with you guys...KG is great, just wish he would post more! He always gets my days off to a great start.

I think it would be great to have something printed up but it's just so hard to coordinate everything. The best would be if Greg and Deb could print some stuff up and sell it through this site, then not only could we get our cheffer stuff easily but they could also use the funds to help support this wonderful site!!!!

I totally agree on all of the above!
Andrea is it only 38 days to go??? wow!!! that was a shocker to me !

Have a great day!

TinasKitchen said:
I totally agree on all of the above!
Andrea is it only 38 days to go??? wow!!! that was a shocker to me !

Have a great day!
I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I know it's just under a month away!!! I can't wait...DH is not really happy about it. I am going back to work FT next week and he wants me to quit PC, he is totally off his rocker!! I can't quit, not with conference around the corner and missing out on all of the free products is just not an option. I get all giddy every morning when I change the countdown day....

AJPratt said:
I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Do we have a little ESP going on or what?

I think so! My hsuband who agreed to me going, is now realizing I'm going to be AWAY Wed-Sun. I don't know what he's going to eat! He just started another job or I would have tried to have him come with me.

I have this baked spaghetti recipe that is really good. When I make it, I make enough to feed the army. I bake it, and then put it in the ziplock or glad freezer containers. Then when I need a serving or two, pull them out, put in fridge. They are real lifesavors. My hubby is a truck driver, and takes some with him on the road.. it is alot cheaper for him to eat that a few times, than to eat out all the time.

Try something lilke that.. hope that helps.

I can't believe conference is creeping up on us so fast!!I can't wait - I am in wave 3 - the suspense is going to KILLLLL me!!

1. What is a "Head Cheffer" and what do they do?

A "Head Cheffer" is a term used at Pampered Chef to refer to a top-performing consultant who has shown exceptional leadership and sales skills. They are responsible for mentoring and training other consultants, hosting cooking shows, and promoting the company's products.

2. How does someone become a "Head Cheffer" at Pampered Chef?

To become a "Head Cheffer", a consultant must achieve certain sales and leadership goals, as well as receive positive reviews and recommendations from their customers and team members. They are also selected by the company based on their overall performance and potential for success.

3. What are the benefits of being a "Head Cheffer"?

As a "Head Cheffer", you will receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, including special training opportunities, exclusive products, and bonuses. You will also have the chance to network with other top consultants and attend company events.

4. Can anyone become a "Head Cheffer" or do you need to have previous experience in sales or cooking?

While having previous experience in sales or cooking can be helpful, anyone with a passion for Pampered Chef's products and the drive to succeed can become a "Head Cheffer". The company provides training and support to help consultants develop the necessary skills for success.

5. How does being a "Head Cheffer" benefit customers?

Being a "Head Cheffer" means that the consultant has gone above and beyond in their role, which translates to better service and product knowledge for customers. They are also able to share their expertise and tips for using Pampered Chef products, making the shopping experience more enjoyable and valuable for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefLaurel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgirl1982