• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to Hazy Measuring Cups: Tips for Clearer Results

In summary, the Hazy Measuring Cups have a unique hazy plastic design that allows for easy viewing of measurement markings, making it convenient to accurately measure ingredients without constantly checking. These cups are also dishwasher safe, made from durable and heat-resistant plastic, and suitable for both wet and dry ingredients with clear measurement markings for each. They come in a set of 4 sizes (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup) for precise measurement and are BPA-free and FDA-approved for food contact, ensuring their safety for food preparation.
mather721
I have a customer who said her measuring cups are turning hazy or kinda white looking. Any ideas? I know she puts them in her dishwasher but she is wondering what she could do to make them clear again.

Thanks

Don't think she can. It is probably caused by the dishwasher. Another thing that causes that using a scrubber pad like those green scotch pads.

If they are "etched" by the dishwasher or "scratched" by a scrubbie pad -- those are permanent. However, if it's "dishwasher film" she could try removing it by rubbing the cups with a soft cloth and white vinegar.​

My 8-Ball says...

Magic8Ball.gif

There is this product out there called LemiShine. I have to use it in my dishwasher at least every other load because we have hard water. Its most likely a film from her dishwasher. Tell her to use the LemiShine. Its fantastic! It will have all of her dishes looking great!

If I don't use it in mine, I'll even get a white residue on my nylon tools. I hate having hard water!

1. How do the Hazy Measuring Cups work?

The Hazy Measuring Cups have a unique design that allows you to easily see the measurement markings through the hazy plastic material. This makes it easier to accurately measure ingredients without having to constantly check the level.

2. Are the Hazy Measuring Cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hazy Measuring Cups are dishwasher safe. They are made from durable and heat-resistant plastic that can withstand the high temperatures of a dishwasher.

3. Can I use the Hazy Measuring Cups for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Hazy Measuring Cups are suitable for measuring both wet and dry ingredients. The cups have clear measurement markings for both types of ingredients, making them versatile for all your cooking and baking needs.

4. Do the Hazy Measuring Cups come in different sizes?

Yes, the Hazy Measuring Cups come in a set of 4 sizes: 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup. This allows for precise measurement of various amounts of ingredients.

5. Are the Hazy Measuring Cups BPA-free?

Yes, the Hazy Measuring Cups are made from BPA-free plastic, ensuring that they are safe to use for food preparation. They are also FDA-approved for food contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
JennLizFran