• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hazelnut Cake: Is Nutella the Right Ingredient?

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Ladies

For the hazelnut cake in the new SB, the ingredients call for chocolate hazelnut spread. I went looking at the store and that sounds like Nutella. Is that what you're using?

Thanks in advance

PamperedByJulie said:
Hey Ladies

For the hazelnut cake in the new SB, the ingredients call for chocolate hazelnut spread. I went looking at the store and that sounds like Nutella. Is that what you're using?

Thanks in advance
That is exactly what you want. I saw somewhere that that is the best brand (I think it was an email link to one of the cooking magazines).

ThanksThanks for the info

hazlenut spreadbecareful, I bought the ingreds to make the cake as I sampled it at our cluster meeting, *I'm also doing the Jenny Craig diet* and I"m sure I blew my hard work, I ate the whole jar, I even dipped strawberries in it that I bought for another recipe :( I"m not even a chocolatey person, but that's the best stuff out there. I was warned at our cluster meeting too. LOL

PamperedByJulie said:
Hey Ladies

Thanks in advance

for your help!

Hi there!

Yes, the chocolate hazelnut spread called for in the hazelnut cake recipe is indeed Nutella. It adds a deliciously rich and nutty flavor to the cake. I highly recommend using it for the best results. Happy baking!

1. Is Nutella the only type of chocolate hazelnut spread that can be used for hazelnut cake?

No, there are other brands of chocolate hazelnut spread available in the market that can also be used for hazelnut cake. However, Nutella is the most popular and commonly used brand.

2. Can I substitute Nutella with another type of chocolate spread?

Yes, you can substitute Nutella with any other type of chocolate spread, but the flavor and consistency of the cake may be slightly different.

3. Is Nutella the best ingredient for hazelnut cake?

It depends on personal preference. Nutella is a popular choice because it already contains both chocolate and hazelnut, making it easy to use. However, you can also make your own chocolate hazelnut spread or use other ingredients such as hazelnut paste and cocoa powder.

4. Can I use other types of nut butter instead of Nutella for hazelnut cake?

Yes, you can use other types of nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter. However, the flavor and texture of the cake may vary.

5. Is Nutella a healthy ingredient for hazelnut cake?

Nutella is high in sugar and calories, so it should be consumed in moderation. However, as with any food, it can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Landon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
amyv
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies