• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Fun: Ideas, Recipes and Games for a Hawaiian Theme

Hawaiian DrinksSome of the favorites in Hawaii include the Mai Tai, the Blue Hawaiians, the Zombie and the Pina Colada.
pamperedkel
Looking for ideas/recipes/games for a hawiian theme
Thanks!

Here you go!

I also have the host tell the guests to wear their craziest Hawaiian Shirt, and give a prize to the person with the ugliest or craziest shirt. I also play a "Get Lei'd" game (watch your crowd with this title). Every time I say the work 'cook', they pass the lei and whoever has it at the end of the demo wins a prize.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Hawaiian Island Vacation Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 689
  • Hawaiian Recipes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 474
  • Hawaiin Luau Theme Show Recipes.doc
    35 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
At a recent Luau show I made sure I had lots of plastic leis and used those for the guests to "earn points" with. If they brought a friend, they got a lei; if they wore a Hawiian shirt, they got a lei; if they booked a show, they got 5 leis, through out the demo if they helped me with a product, they eraned 1 lei; if they "have it, want it, love it" as I showed a product, they earned a lei; if they got some trivia questions (trivia on Hawaii and PC) right, they earned a lei...etc. At the end of the show, the guest with the most leis won 10% off their order.

It was a really fun way to keep everyone very active through the show. It became quite a competition between about 3 of the guests and really made the show a lot of fun.

great ideas! do you happen to have a copy of the trivia questions? I was also looking for a hawaiian beverage to make in my family sized quik stir. I made the beer margarita's the other night a a mexican fiesta and they were a hit!

Kelly

Hawaiian DrinksI actually live here in Hawaii and I attached a page of some of the favorites on the islands. I'm not big on Rum but I know that Hawaii is known to have some great Mai Tai's. I personally like the Blue Hawaiians.

Attachments

• hawaiian drinks.doc
    20 KB · Views: 643
Thank you soooooo much!!!!

Kelly

1. What types of food can I serve at a Hawaiian-themed party?

There are many delicious options for a Hawaiian-themed party! Some traditional dishes include poke bowls, kalua pig, and haupia. You can also serve tropical fruits, such as pineapples and mangoes, and popular Hawaiian drinks like mai tais or lava flows. Don't forget to include some vegetarian and gluten-free options to accommodate all of your guests.

2. Can you recommend any fun games or activities for a Hawaiian-themed party?

Absolutely! You can set up a hula hoop contest, have a limbo competition, or play a game of "hot pineapple" (similar to hot potato). You can also have a Hawaiian trivia game or a scavenger hunt with items related to the tropics. And of course, no Hawaiian party is complete without a photo booth with props like leis, sunglasses, and coconut bras!

3. How can I decorate for a Hawaiian-themed party?

There are so many ways to bring a tropical vibe to your party! You can hang paper lanterns, string lights, or tiki torches around the space. Use colorful tablecloths and napkins with prints of pineapples, palm trees, or hibiscus flowers. You can also incorporate natural elements like seashells, sand, and tropical plants to add to the ambiance.

4. Are there any kid-friendly options for a Hawaiian-themed party?

Definitely! You can have a sandcastle building contest, make flower crowns, or have a treasure hunt for seashells or hidden pineapples. You can also set up a station for kids to make their own fruit skewers or decorate their own mini ukuleles. And don't forget to have some fun Hawaiian music playing in the background!

5. Can you provide any suggestions for Hawaiian-themed party favors?

Sure! Some ideas for party favors include mini bottles of sunscreen, tropical scented candles, or flip-flop shaped keychains. You can also give out leis or mini ukuleles as a fun and festive souvenir. Another option is to have a DIY station where guests can make their own lava bead bracelets with essential oils for a personalized and tropical gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JennyJennJen