1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Hawiian ideas

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Looking for ideas/recipes/games for a hawiian theme
    Thanks!

Oct 1, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Here you go!

I also have the host tell the guests to wear their craziest Hawaiian Shirt, and give a prize to the person with the ugliest or craziest shirt. I also play a "Get Lei'd" game (watch your crowd with this title). Every time I say the work 'cook', they pass the lei and whoever has it at the end of the demo wins a prize.

Have fun!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
    Oct 3, 2005
  3. cheesehead

cheesehead Novice Member

At a recent Luau show I made sure I had lots of plastic leis and used those for the guests to "earn points" with. If they brought a friend, they got a lei; if they wore a Hawiian shirt, they got a lei; if they booked a show, they got 5 leis, through out the demo if they helped me with a product, they eraned 1 lei; if they "have it, want it, love it" as I showed a product, they earned a lei; if they got some trivia questions (trivia on Hawaii and PC) right, they earned a lei...etc. At the end of the show, the guest with the most leis won 10% off their order.

It was a really fun way to keep everyone very active through the show. It became quite a competition between about 3 of the guests and really made the show a lot of fun.

Oct 3, 2005
  4. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

great ideas! do you happen to have a copy of the trivia questions? I was also looking for a hawaiian beverage to make in my family sized quik stir. I made the beer margarita's the other night a a mexican fiesta and they were a hit!

Kelly

Nov 1, 2005
  5. rayday

rayday Member

Hawaiian Drinks

I actually live here in Hawaii and I attached a page of some of the favorites on the islands. I'm not big on Rum but I know that Hawaii is known to have some great Mai Tai's. I personally like the Blue Hawaiians.

Attached Files:

Nov 2, 2005
  6. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Thank you soooooo much!!!!

Kelly

Nov 2, 2005
Have something to add?