• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Delicious Recipes for Party Demo

In summary, the party will have a Hawaiian Chicken dish, a fruit kebob recipe, a pineapple and bacon dish, a caesar salad pizza, and a coconut shrimp dish.
TinasKitchen
Anyone have suggestions other than the Hawaiian Chicken to make at this kind of party. I want to do fruit kebobs w/ a chocolate fondue my SIL told me about.. and I have a great French Cream from the FoodNetwork. But that will be on the table. I need a demo that would be really good that you 've eaten before. I cannot cook in front of anyone on the stove, its in a different room.

I'd love a yummy pizza recipe. Pineapple and bacon just wont cut it.. I wont even try it! lol

Thank you so much for your help!

If you want to cook, but cooking in the kitchen will be a bother then go out a purchase a burner (hot plate thing) from Wal-Mart. They are under $10 and plug into the wall. It is a small electric grill.

Thank you butI'm not looking to cook in front of anyone.. I would rather have something to demo in front of them w/o having to go into the kitchen or buy a burner. Good suggestion though!

Do you have the All The Best? Theres a recipe for Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kebabs:D

not yet loli want 2 get it

I have All the BestT I tried to call you, I have that book so I can lend it to ya for that show :)

We've got a bunch of Islanders here:D :D :D

lolShari and I are sis in laws.. we live very close :)

Thanks Sha, I'll look at the book and see the recipes.

I'm thinking that delicious salad in the Seasons Best.. the Thai chicken salad.. or the Artichoke Salad was yummy Or never tried the caesar salad pizza..

Anyone have a recommendation?

I just LOVE the caesar salad pizza. I make it on the rectangle stone though and call it caesar salad squares. Seemed to get more takers that wanted me to make it when I called it that :confused:

Thanks JodiDo people seem like they wont like it b/c of the cream cheese? I know thats whats throwing me off.

My version that I have in the It's good for you cookbook doesn't have cream cheese. I know the version I found on Joyce's fine cooking does have it. I use the recipe without.

I'm doing a Luau theme show next month...I am doing Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Exec. skillet....trying to push that cookware !! Also having fruit tray (in the new chillzanne) and hawaiian fruit dip that was already mentioned. Also...will do some kind of Tropical drink...Pina Colada (virgin or not ???) maybe...in the Quick Stir Pitcher !!

Coconut Shrimp would be good too....just an afterthought !

1. Can you provide recipes for appetizers and snacks?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious recipes for appetizers and snacks that are perfect for party demos. Some popular options include our buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and have many vegetarian and vegan recipes available. Some options include our veggie flatbread pizza, black bean and corn salsa, and avocado hummus.

3. Do you have recipes for desserts as well?

Yes, we have a wide range of dessert recipes that are perfect for party demos. Some popular choices include our chocolate chip cookie dough dip, fruit pizza, and chocolate truffles.

4. Can these recipes be easily made ahead of time?

Most of our party demo recipes can be made ahead of time, making it easier for you to prepare for your event. We recommend checking the specific recipe instructions for any additional tips or suggestions for prepping ahead of time.

5. Are there any recipes that are allergy-friendly?

Yes, we have a selection of allergy-friendly recipes that are free of common allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts. Some options include our gluten-free pizza bites, dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip, and nut-free energy bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wellscooking
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • towerbabel