• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hawaiian theme

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Anyone have suggestions other than the Hawaiian Chicken to make at this kind of party. I want to do fruit kebobs w/ a chocolate fondue my SIL told me about.. and I have a great French Cream from the FoodNetwork. But that will be on the table. I need a demo that would be really good that you 've eaten before. I cannot cook in front of anyone on the stove, its in a different room.

I'd love a yummy pizza recipe. Pineapple and bacon just wont cut it.. I wont even try it! lol

Thank you so much for your help!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
If you want to cook, but cooking in the kitchen will be a bother then go out a purchase a burner (hot plate thing) from Wal-Mart. They are under $10 and plug into the wall. It is a small electric grill.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you but

I'm not looking to cook in front of anyone.. I would rather have something to demo in front of them w/o having to go into the kitchen or buy a burner. Good suggestion though!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
lol

Shari and I are sis in laws.. we live very close :)

Thanks Sha, I'll look at the book and see the recipes.

I'm thinking that delicious salad in the Seasons Best.. the Thai chicken salad.. or the Artichoke Salad was yummy Or never tried the caesar salad pizza..

Anyone have a recommendation?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I just LOVE the caesar salad pizza. I make it on the rectangle stone though and call it caesar salad squares. Seemed to get more takers that wanted me to make it when I called it that :confused:

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thanks Jodi

Do people seem like they wont like it b/c of the cream cheese? I know thats whats throwing me off.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
My version that I have in the It's good for you cookbook doesn't have cream cheese. I know the version I found on Joyce's fine cooking does have it. I use the recipe without.

Apr 13, 2005
I'm doing a Luau theme show next month...I am doing Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Exec. skillet....trying to push that cookware !! Also having fruit tray (in the new chillzanne) and hawaiian fruit dip that was already mentioned. Also...will do some kind of Tropical drink...Pina Colada (virgin or not ???) maybe...in the Quick Stir Pitcher !!

Coconut Shrimp would be good too....just an afterthought !