• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hawaiian-Themed Cooking: Recipe Ideas for Busy Show Bookers

In summary, some easy Hawaiian-themed recipes for busy show bookers include pineapple chicken skewers, teriyaki salmon, Hawaiian fried rice, coconut shrimp, and grilled pineapple with honey and cinnamon. Some essential ingredients for Hawaiian-themed cooking include pineapple, coconut, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, seafood, and tropical fruits such as mango and papaya. There are also several vegetarian options available, such as grilled vegetable skewers, tofu poke bowls, coconut curry vegetables, and pineapple fried rice. To incorporate Hawaiian flavors into everyday meals, try using marinades with tropical fruits, adding coconut milk to sauces and soups, using teriyaki or soy sauce in stir-fries, and experimenting with different types of seafood. And yes, many of
pampered mom
Silver Member
Help! :eek: I have just booked 2 shows and they both want a Hawaiian theme. Does anyone have some recipe suggestions that I can try out that showcase a lot of products? Thanks!!!

Go to Joyces Fine Cooking website and look under pampered chef recipes. There are atleast 3 recipes for the Hawaiin theme. The meatballs sound fantastic and you would use a stone, chopper, bowls, garlic press etc. I love that website. It is a great reference for all the pc recipes.
Good luck
Laura :D

Stealing an ideaI was browsing through the Wilton's Cake Decorating Yearbook, and they have little hula dancer cakes using their Mini Wonder Mold. Does anyone know if the prep bowls are about the same size? Or can someone post the depth and widths of the top and bottom so I can compare? These were really cute, and I think you can use the Easy Accent Decorator to do the skirts and bra top. If the prep bowls aren't close enough in size to the Mini Wonder Mold, you can probably "upsize" to the classic batter bowl.

Hope this isn't too incredibly vague.

Paula in TN

Bottom 2" wide
Top 3 1/2" wide
Depth 2 1/2"

Hawaiian luauHere is all hte information I have on this topic. There are some invites, menu selections and show ideas.

hth,
Jenn

Attachments

• Blind Hawaii Game.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 905
  • Hawaiian Island Vacation Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 749
  • Hawaiian Luau menu options.doc
    63 KB · Views: 720
  • Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 717
  • Hawaiian Luau Postcard Invite.doc
    56 KB · Views: 696
some more ideashere are more that I could not fit on the other reply

Jenn

Attachments

• Hawaiin Luau Theme Show Recipes.doc
    36 KB · Views: 745
  • Luau Ideas.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 598
  • Luau Show.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 694
  • Pampered Luau.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 714
Thanks Ginger. The dimensions for a cake from the mini wonder mold is 3 1/2 x 3 in, so it sound like the prep bowls are not quite as big. :( Oh well.

What are some easy Hawaiian-themed recipes for busy show bookers?

Some easy Hawaiian-themed recipes for busy show bookers include pineapple chicken skewers, teriyaki salmon, Hawaiian fried rice, coconut shrimp, and grilled pineapple with honey and cinnamon.

What ingredients are essential for Hawaiian-themed cooking?

Some essential ingredients for Hawaiian-themed cooking include pineapple, coconut, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, seafood, and tropical fruits such as mango and papaya.

Are there any vegetarian options for Hawaiian-themed cooking?

Yes, there are several vegetarian options for Hawaiian-themed cooking, such as grilled vegetable skewers, tofu poke bowls, coconut curry vegetables, and pineapple fried rice.

What are some tips for incorporating Hawaiian flavors into everyday meals?

Some tips for incorporating Hawaiian flavors into everyday meals include using marinades with tropical fruits, adding coconut milk to sauces and soups, using teriyaki or soy sauce in stir-fries, and experimenting with different types of seafood.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time for a busy show?

Yes, many Hawaiian-themed recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the show. This can save time and help keep the food fresh and delicious for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • pchefdonna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison