• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hawaiian Theme Show: Spice Up Your Winter with PC Recipes!

In summary, the ladies are thinking of doing a Hawaiian themed show to get people looking ahead and to also use it as a step in to their great incentive trip. There are many ideas for Hawaiian themed shows, including a Pineapple Upside Down Cake and a Jerk Pork Tenderloin Salad.
Symara
Gold Member
I'm thinking about doing a Hawaiian theme show for the cold months to get people looking ahead and to also use it as a step in to our great incentive trip.

Any ideas on Hawaiian themed PC recipes?

Aloha Pizza would be the first one that comes to mind...search for ingredients of Pineapple or Coconut on CC.

I am making a pineapple upside down cake to take to my show tomorrow

What a great Idea!!!My sister got hawaii themed stamps for their wedding invites, so I'm borrowing them & stamping all my host packets, my guest invites, & anything that goes out.Also I have some Leis that I picked up before, so I'll be wearing them at all my shows this year plus my host or future hosts.

the Aloha Pizza is FABULOUS! Love it!

Also - the Pina Colada Upside Down Cake!

Hawaii stamps are available at Postoffice too. Use them on invites (if you send the invites out for your hosts).

I am thinking about doing the leis too, I love the Aloha pizza idea. You ladies Rock!

The Aloha Pizza is definitely the way to go...did that theme for a bridal shower and everyone went nuts for it. We also did the Triple Citrus Mojitos and I demonstrated the pineapple wedger (sold EIGHT just from coring one pineapple). Have fun!!! A Hawaiian themed show sounds awesome...I should try to push more of those with hosts! :)

FYI I found some Hawaiian themed games and recipes in the files section.

one looks like a really cute game that includes drawing with your eyes closed.

It does sound like a great idea!
Fun for everyone and motivation for us!

I just posted somewhere else that Jerk Pork Tenderloin Salad is my favorite thing for tropical themes. You could definitely center it around Hawaii too!

What is a Hawaiian Theme Show?

A Hawaiian Theme Show is a fun, interactive party where guests can learn how to make delicious Hawaiian-inspired dishes using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to bring a taste of the tropics to your kitchen!

How long does a Hawaiian Theme Show typically last?

A Hawaiian Theme Show usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes time for demonstrations, hands-on cooking, and time to enjoy the dishes with your guests.

Do I need any special equipment for a Hawaiian Theme Show?

No, you do not need any special equipment for a Hawaiian Theme Show. All of the recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools, but if you have any Pampered Chef products, they can certainly be incorporated into the show!

Can I customize the menu for my Hawaiian Theme Show?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your taste and dietary preferences. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will make it happen!

What is the cost of a Hawaiian Theme Show?

The cost of a Hawaiian Theme Show will vary depending on the menu and number of guests. Our consultants will work with you to create a budget that fits your needs. As the host, you can also earn discounts and free products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Liz Bradshaw