• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I add important information to my Facebook page for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Sarah set up her Facebook page, and found that she couldn't add information like "Founded", "Mission", etc. Sarah was also looking for information on how to add a tab with a custom name, and how to change the names of tabs. Noorak provided instructions on how to do these things.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I don't see where I can add information like "Founded", "Mission", etc for my page. Some consultants have it and some don't. Any suggestions?

I have a couple of questions, too! I have 25 'fans' for my page, which means I can personalize my URL. I remember seeing this option when I first set up the page, but can't find it now. Can someone please remind me of the steps to do this?Also, how can I change the names of my tabs, or add a tab with a custom name? I'd like to have a Recipes tab. Like Anne, I've seen others with this, but can't figure out how to do it myself.

Sarah - go to Login | Facebook and it should walk you through the process.

Once you're set up there, you can edit the tabs etc on your page.

AJPratt said:
I don't see where I can add information like "Founded", "Mission", etc for my page. Some consultants have it and some don't. Any suggestions?

I noticed that, too, after I set up my page. I determined it's because I chose "Local Business" as the type of page I have. The page(s) I've seen with founding and mission information seem to be set up as "Company" or something else. Unfortunately you can't change the type of entity your page is for, you'd have to start a whole new page.

pampchefsarah said:
Also, how can I change the names of my tabs, or add a tab with a custom name? I'd like to have a Recipes tab. Like Anne, I've seen others with this, but can't figure out how to do it myself.

I have a "Newsletter" tab that has a sign up form for my newsletter. In order to get that custom tab, I used the FML Application. I Googled FML to get directions on how to do that. I think I may have posted a link to the website I found in another thread, so you can search for other posts I've made to find that.

Thanks, Noorak! I appreciate it!

1. How do I access my Facebook page?

To access your Facebook page, you can either click on the "Pages" tab in the left-hand menu on your Facebook homepage, or you can type in the direct URL for your page in the address bar of your browser.

2. Why can't I make changes to my Facebook page?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble making changes to your Facebook page. It's possible that you do not have the necessary permissions to make changes, or there could be a technical issue with Facebook's platform. Try logging out and back in, or clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

3. How do I delete a post on my Facebook page?

To delete a post on your Facebook page, simply go to the post and click on the three dots in the top right corner. From there, select "Delete" and confirm the action. Keep in mind that once a post is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

4. Why can't I see my Facebook page on mobile?

If you are unable to see your Facebook page on mobile, it could be because you are using the Facebook app instead of accessing it through your mobile browser. Try opening your Facebook page in your mobile browser to see if that resolves the issue.

5. How do I contact Facebook for help with my page?

If you are having trouble with your Facebook page, you can contact Facebook's support team for help. You can do this by going to the "Help Center" tab on your Facebook homepage and selecting "Support Inbox." From there, you can submit a request for assistance with your page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ally44
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Toni Monsen