• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble putting in an order

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Hi all. I don't order much at all. I've never really used PP+ enough to really learn my way around, but I could always figure it out enough to place an order. Well, I had all my orders entered and I accidentally added another customer. I was trying to figure out how to delete that line and ended up making all of my orders disappear. I dont know what I did. So, I add a whole new order and now for some reason, it's not adding in sales tax. I can't figure out how to get it to add it. Anyone know? :confused:

Thank You!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Well, for the sales tax part, if you don't have an address filled in for the host, that is one reason.

For deleting customers in a show, you would highlight the customer in question, and clicke the little guy with the red circle and - sign on the left. But, just so you know, you can add customers without any purchases to your show. It's a great way to keep track of who was at the show.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Thank You. I probably forgot to put in the address. I don't remember for sure, but I was trying to hurry. Just ended up slowing myself down!

Thanks again!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies