• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Sale: Host Benefits and Ordering Information

In summary, Pampered Chef sales offer discounted kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and home goods, including popular products such as stoneware and kitchen gadgets. They have sales throughout the year, which can be found by signing up for their email newsletter or following them on social media. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to sale items, but there are exclusive discounts for consultants throughout the year. Standard return and exchange policies apply to sale items, with a 30-day return or exchange period with a receipt. While most sales and promotions cannot be combined on one order, there are occasional special deals and bundles that can be combined with sale items for additional savings.
Christa
I am having a Valentine's Day sale 2/1-2/14. I know to list myself as the host so people can order on the website and I can give them their discount. But what do I do with the host benefits?
Thanks!

Either order something for yourself or make it a Mystery Host and pull a name out of a hat (names are from people that placed an order), and give them the host benefits

What type of things are you doing for your Valentines Sale?

Brenda Koppy

I am running 10% off cookware the first 1/2 of the month to jump start the Pan-O-Rama promotion. We'll see if anyone takes me up on it!

Hi there! Great question. As a pampered chef consultant, I recommend using the host benefits to either offer additional discounts to your customers during the sale or to use them as incentives for future purchases. You could also consider using them as prizes for games or giveaways during the sale. Another option is to donate a portion of the host benefits to a charity or organization that aligns with the spirit of Valentine's Day. This not only benefits a good cause, but it also reflects positively on your business. Hope this helps and happy selling during your Valentine's Day sale!

1. What type of products are typically on sale at a Pampered Chef sale?

At a Pampered Chef sale, you can find a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and home goods at discounted prices. We also frequently offer sales on popular products such as our stoneware and kitchen gadgets.

2. How often does Pampered Chef have sales?

We have sales throughout the year, including seasonal sales and promotions. You can stay updated on our sales by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on sale items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to sale items. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and offers for our consultants throughout the year.

4. Are there any restrictions on returns or exchanges for sale items?

Our standard return and exchange policies apply to sale items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase with a receipt.

5. Can I combine multiple sales or promotions on one order?

In most cases, our sales and promotions cannot be combined on one order. However, we occasionally offer special deals and bundles that can be combined with sale items for additional savings. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies