• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having a Brain Fart.. Please Help on Catalog Show Question

In summary, Carmen says that in order to get the extra $100 for a $200 catalog show, the host must have $650 in guest sales.
nay62
Gold Member
I'm a bit confused, if I were to close a Catalog Show for $150ish today will the host be able to get the free products?

Catalog Show (Free Product Value) says $150 but to the left of that under Guest Sales show $800. Man, I need more coffee!!

Thank you for your help!!!

Carmen

A $150 catalog show gets no free product. A catalog show must reach $200 to get any free.

BethCooks4U said:
A $150 catalog show gets no free product. A catalog show must reach $200 to get any free.

I don't see that in the July Catalog Host Special, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong area. How much would the free product be $200 for a $200 catalog show??

This would be my first booking {woo hoo} it's been so hard this summer. People would cancel or were not interested (gotta love family :D ).

Attachments

• Julyhostcatalog-bonus2012.pdf
    788.9 KB · Views: 352
The best for you is to look in a catalog under host benefits in the spread sheet. Look under catalog and then cross reference the amount of guest sales...this will tell you how much free, discount and if there are any half offs for you.

3girls said:
The best for you is to look in a catalog under host benefits in the spread sheet. Look under catalog and then cross reference the amount of guest sales...this will tell you how much free, discount and if there are any half offs for you.

AHHHH I finally see the light :)

At $200 catalog show host will get $10 in free product. But with this July Special in order to get the extra $100 you would have to have starting $650 in guest sales. WoW! just hit my head with a frying pan.

Thank you so much ladies {thank god it only took 2 replies so I can get it..lol}

Carmen

Good Luck!!!!There is a good PDF file on here (use the search field under files) called...hosts never pay full price....I pass one of these flyers out to all of my guests....Let me know if you do not find it and I message it to you.

1. What is a brain fart?

A brain fart is a temporary lapse in memory or a moment of confusion. It can be caused by stress, fatigue, or simply having too much on your mind.

2. How can I prevent brain farts during my catalog show?

To prevent brain farts during your catalog show, make sure to get enough rest and avoid stressful situations before the event. Take breaks and delegate tasks to others if needed. It may also help to make a detailed plan and have all necessary materials organized beforehand.

3. Can brain farts affect my presentation during the catalog show?

Yes, brain farts can affect your presentation during the catalog show. They may cause you to forget important details or stumble over your words. However, it's important to remember that everyone has brain farts from time to time and it's okay to make mistakes. Just take a deep breath and continue on with your presentation.

4. What can I do if I have a brain fart during my catalog show?

If you have a brain fart during your catalog show, take a moment to pause and collect your thoughts. You can also ask for help from your colleagues or refer to your notes. Remember to stay calm and stay positive, as your audience will be understanding.

5. Are there any brain-boosting tips for a successful catalog show?

Yes, there are several brain-boosting tips that can help you have a successful catalog show. These include getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, eating a balanced diet, and taking breaks when needed. It's also helpful to practice your presentation beforehand and have a positive attitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmmorgan20
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies