• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't I Received My Pampered Chef Number Yet?

In summary, it typically takes 24-48 hours for new consultants to receive their Pampered Chef number. If it has been longer than that, it is recommended to contact customer service for assistance. While receiving verification of your agreement is a good sign, it does not necessarily mean that your PC number has been assigned yet. As mentioned, it can take up to 48 hours for this process to be completed. It is possible that your sister-in-law's application was processed before yours, but if it has been longer than 48 hours and you still have not received your number, customer service can assist you. You can still set up for shows and access materials without your PC number, and it will be added to your account once assigned.
TinasKitchen
I'm bummed. My sister in law and I signed up the other day. We received verification of our agreements in our emails. About 8:30 this morning she calls to say she got her PC # and I should have mine as well. Its almost 11am and I still do not have it. I'm sure it will come, but you know how excited you get when you start out, you want do things right away. I have some shows booked and just want to set up stuff and read things and be prepared..

Anyway.. sorry to vent. I just want my # now! lol :)

If she got hers already and you guys signed up at the same time, I bet you'll get yours soon!! Don't worry! :)

Thanks Becky!:) I know but I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.. I cant wait! lol I was sooo excited when she said we got our #s.. I couldnt wait to get to work to check my email lol Ohhhhhhhhh well. It'll come.. patiently I'll wait lol

1. Why haven't I received my Pampered Chef number yet?

It typically takes 24-48 hours for new consultants to receive their Pampered Chef number. If it has been longer than that, please contact customer service for assistance.

2. I received verification of my agreement, so why don't I have my PC number yet?

While receiving verification of your agreement is a good sign, it does not necessarily mean that your PC number has been assigned yet. As mentioned, it can take up to 48 hours for this process to be completed.

3. My sister-in-law signed up with me and already has her PC number. Why don't I have mine?

It is possible that your sister-in-law's application was processed before yours, leading to her receiving her PC number first. However, if it has been longer than 48 hours and you still have not received your number, please contact customer service for assistance.

4. I have shows booked and want to be prepared. Can I still set up without my PC number?

Yes, you can still set up for your shows and read materials without your PC number. Simply use your name and email to access the consultant portal. Your PC number will be added to your account once it is assigned to you.

5. I'm so excited to start and just want my PC number now. What can I do?

We understand your excitement and eagerness to get started. If it has been more than 48 hours and you still have not received your PC number, please reach out to customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you get your number as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Burlet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Patricia marburger