• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Catalogs: No Charge Yet, What to Do?

In summary, if you haven't been charged yet, it means that your transaction or purchase has not been processed. It is normal for charges to take some time to appear on your account, and the time frame can vary. If you are concerned, you can contact the merchant or your bank for more information. The ability to cancel a purchase before being charged depends on the merchant's policies. If you have been charged twice for the same purchase, you should contact the merchant and your bank to resolve the issue.
aleechef
i just ordered catalogs (100) and i received them in the mail 2 days ago, but my bank account hasn't been charged the $45. anyone know what I should do?

*if i knew that it'd be a few days before they charged me, i would have ordered them when i REALLY needed them! :p

Last edited:
it generally does take a little time before it actually gets taken out...I placed a kitchen show order on the 18th I think that arrived yesterday and 2 boxes will be here today...I also placed a supply order on the same day that arrived on monday...neither of which have been deducted yet...I thought they may be quicker to do my kitchen show simply because it's a show with $1250 in commissionable sales, so I thought they would want that money right away!!

Normally, it takes between 5 and 7 days for them to withdraw the funds from my account.

When I spoke to someone about this at the Home Office they told me the Pampered Chef takes 3-5 business days to post it to your account. But depending on your bank, it can take another 3-5 business days to actually withdraw the $$.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been charged yet for your catalogs. Sometimes it can take a few days for the charge to show up on your bank account, so I would recommend waiting a little longer to see if it goes through. However, if you're concerned, you can always reach out to our customer service team to inquire about the status of your order. They can be reached at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and happy selling!

1. What does it mean if I haven't been charged yet?

If you haven't been charged yet, it means that the transaction or purchase you made has not been processed and completed. It may take some time for the charge to appear on your account.

2. Should I be worried if I haven't been charged yet?

No, it is normal for charges to take some time to appear on your account. However, if you are concerned, you can contact the merchant or your bank to inquire about the status of the transaction.

3. How long does it usually take for a charge to appear on my account?

The time it takes for a charge to appear on your account can vary. It depends on the merchant, your bank, and the payment method used. It can range from a few hours to a few days.

4. Can I still cancel my purchase if I haven't been charged yet?

It depends on the merchant's policies. Some may allow you to cancel the purchase before the charge appears on your account, while others may not. It is best to contact the merchant directly to inquire about their cancellation policies.

5. What should I do if I have been charged twice for the same purchase?

If you have been charged twice for the same purchase, you should contact the merchant and your bank to report the issue. They will be able to assist you in resolving the duplicate charge and issuing a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2