1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Haven't been charged yet

1. i just ordered catalogs (100) and i received them in the mail 2 days ago, but my bank account hasn't been charged the $45. anyone know what I should do?

*if i knew that it'd be a few days before they charged me, i would have ordered them when i REALLY needed them! :p

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
    Oct 27, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

it generally does take a little time before it actually gets taken out...I placed a kitchen show order on the 18th I think that arrived yesterday and 2 boxes will be here today...I also placed a supply order on the same day that arrived on monday...neither of which have been deducted yet...I thought they may be quicker to do my kitchen show simply because it's a show with $1250 in commissionable sales, so I thought they would want that money right away!!

3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Normally, it takes between 5 and 7 days for them to withdraw the funds from my account.

Oct 27, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

When I spoke to someone about this at the Home Office they told me the Pampered Chef takes 3-5 business days to post it to your account. But depending on your bank, it can take another 3-5 business days to actually withdraw the $$.

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted