• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Used the New Sauces Yet?

In summary, the Teriyaki Sauce is great with chicken, sushi, pork, and pot stickers. The coconut lime sauce is good with anything.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was wondering what your favorite recipies are using the new sauces. Of course chicken, but what else? And what are you useing the coconut lime sauce with?

OMG!! :eek: :love: :love: I could DRINK the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey. It is awesome with EVERYTHING! ...chicken, sushi, pork, pot stickers, everything!

Wow. I used the Pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese w/crakers at my show on Sunday and got 4 orders for it. I'm sure glad I decided at the last minute to bring it
and let everybody try it.

BethCooks4U said:
OMG!! :eek: :love: :love: I could DRINK the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey. It is awesome with EVERYTHING! ...chicken, sushi, pork, pot stickers, everything!

My taste buds must be dead. I made a stir-fry with it. I didn't think it was anything special. :(

leftymac said:
My taste buds must be dead. I made a stir-fry with it. I didn't think it was anything special. :(

We agree!!!! My wife said "It's okay, but I can do better".
And I am not a Teriyaki flavor fan.

I like the teriyaki and sweet and sour. These should sell well because people are familiar with the flavors. Anyone do a "Taste of the Pantry" type show? How do you do it?

leftymac said:

I actually thought the Teryaki was too sweet but not as salty as those in the store. After watering it down a bit, it did make a good stir-fry. And A LOT cheaper than doing take out!

How about the Sweet and Sour or the Coconut Lime??? I'm trying to think of how to demo them at shows. I knew the Pineapple Rum sauce was good with crackers and cream cheese (thanks for the reminder Chefgailb!), but how about the new sauces?

I have never been a big Sweet and Sour person, but the new sauce is something I like (i.e. my daughter was not given this one...I kept it)Suzanne and I were thinking that the Coconut Lime sauce would make a great Pina Colada.

leftymac said:

I agree. Same thing happened with my stir-fry. I prefer the Ginger Wasabi for stir-fry. I don't like the smell of the Sweet & Sour. I can't stand anything coconut so I won't be opening that jar, even though I love lime.

I've done the Habanero Raspberry sauce over cream cheese with crackers. Gets gobbled up all the time and folks have ordered it. One bottle can do about four shows. I also crush almonds to spinkle on top with the food chopper. Sold a food chopper at a show because of that very activity - he wanted it to help make baklava and liked how fine we could get the almonds.

Last edited:
I made the Sweet & Sour Shrimp with Noodles in the DCB cookbook. It has a really good flavor and a little bit of a kick to it. We tasted tested the coconut lime sauce at our meeting. I'm not a coconut fan so it did nothing for me!

All of the new sauces have either wheat or corn or both in them, so we won't be using them at home. I did open the S&S and the Teriyaki, and tried them, and both, to me, were cloyingly sweet. Not a lot of depth or complexity to the flavors.

I haven't used the new sauces, so I can't give much of an opinion . . . but, BeckyD, I think because of your diet you're not as used to so much sugar in food as many of us, which is why you found the sauces cloyingly sweet. That's a good thing, of course, but your customers probably not have the same reaction.Julmarsala, try the Raspberry Habanero with cream cheese and graham crackers!! That combo of sweet and spicy is awesome!! One of my favorite snacks (so, really, it's a good thing I'm out of the sauce!).

pampchefsarah said:
I haven't used the new sauces, so I can't give much of an opinion . . . but, BeckyD, I think because of your diet you're not as used to so much sugar in food as many of us, which is why you found the sauces cloyingly sweet. That's a good thing, of course, but your customers probably not have the same reaction.

Julmarsala, try the Raspberry Habanero with cream cheese and graham crackers!! That combo of sweet and spicy is awesome!! One of my favorite snacks (so, really, it's a good thing I'm out of the sauce!).

You're probably right. :) I was drinking an herbal tea tonight - it's called Egyptian Licorice Mint. The box says to add your favorite sweetener to it, and I kept thinking "why would anyone add sweetener to this? It's so sweet already!"
That is a good thing. I'm finding I taste sweetness even in a lot of veggies now - carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, beets - when I roast them, they are so sweet!

I poured some of the Coconut Lime sauce over cream cheese and served it with vanilla wafers. Tasted like cheesecake :):thumbup:

I think the Coconut Lime Sauce would make great little tarts. Scoop a little in phyllo shells and top with lime zest or a sprinkling of unsweetened coconut. I haven't tried them yet, but I can almost taste them.

Well I guess my taste buds are just different. A lot of people LOVE coconut and mushrooms (not together - lol) and I can't stand either one. :yuck: To each his own. Not so bad that you guys don't love the teriyaki sauce - more for me. :sing:

I'm planning on using both sauces for dipping with a meat & seafood fondue this weekend.

DebinNC said:
I poured some of the Coconut Lime sauce over cream cheese and served it with vanilla wafers. Tasted like cheesecake :):thumbup:

This sounds YUMMY!

I think I'm going to try cutting cubes of angel food cake and dipping them into the coconut lime sauce.

We had some to use last night. Strawberries, orange, tangerines, pine apple, apple, banana, mixed with some berry yogurt and s-cream.

I added a little of the coconut lime sauce to mine as well. Yummmie!!!!!

Brenda.the.chef said:
This sounds YUMMY!

I think I'm going to try cutting cubes of angel food cake and dipping them into the coconut lime sauce.

Did you try this yet? That sounds wonderful! Along with the cream cheese and vanilla wafers!

I LOVE :love: the Sweet and Sour. Have not tried the the Teriyaki Honey yet. And the Coconut Lime flavor tasted good...I am looking forward to getting some vanilla wafers to try Rae's idea..and the :angel:food cake sounds good too! I was going to try it over some vanilla ice cream, but I am a chocoholic so the Chocolate Raspberry won out!:blushing:

I made the Dim Sum Buns from the new SB and didn't think they were anything that great. The recipe says to use the Ginger Wasabi sauce and I just didn't really care for it. Then, the next day my samples arrived and I got the Teriyaki sauce out. I used it on the leftovers. That was MUCH better! I still don't think the DSB's are that great, but the Teriyaki sure was delicious! One thing to remember is that when you do a stir fry or something with frozen veggies is that they do end up adding water to the pan in one way or another. I find that lots of sauces get watered down too much by the time the food is done. So, I'd probably hold off until almost the end before putting on these new sauces. Just put it on in time for it to get warmed through. They are packed w/ flavor as they are...so I wouldn't marinade either.

1. Have you tried the new sauces from Pampered Chef yet?

Yes, I have tried all of the new sauces and they are absolutely delicious!

2. What are the flavors of the new sauces?

The new sauces come in four different flavors: Classic Barbecue, Sweet Teriyaki, Zesty Lemon Garlic, and Spicy Buffalo.

3. Are the new sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all of the new sauces are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can the new sauces be used for cooking or just as a condiment?

The new sauces are versatile and can be used for both cooking and as a condiment. They are great for marinating meats, dipping vegetables, or adding flavor to any dish.

5. Are there any recipes that incorporate the new sauces?

Yes, there are many recipes available on the Pampered Chef website that use the new sauces as an ingredient. From barbecue chicken to glazed salmon, there are plenty of tasty options to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pctharper