• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Sold the New Tiles Paper Napkins?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the new Tiles Paper Napkins. Not a single person has sold them, and no one is particularly excited about them.
supergirljennie
I just wanted to check and see if any of you have sold the new Tiles Paper Napkins.

I have not. I personally think they are very silly, but they might work for someone. Thanks!

Not me, but I kind of forget to talk about them, too...

Not a one! Mine are still in the package at home. I never bring them to shows.

I've got them, never talk about them. The economy around here is still bad enough that I feel guilty talking up an item that is disposable and available cheaper elsewhere. I'd rather they order something my customers will be able to use for a long time.

Nope--not a one. I've never even heard people talking about them at shows either.

I haven't sold a single one and the only time they are talked about at my shows are with people who are very familiar with the Pampered Chef and wonder why we are selling them! People thinks it cheapens the Pampered Chef, because we provide high quality products.

To be honest, I completely forgot about them. I can buy the nice paper napkins in the grocery or Sam's Club for less.... I just don't understand. If they were cloth, I think that they would go great! But, not paper.

Not a single one. I bet they will be retired when the Spring stuff comes out.

How long do you think it will take before we see them in the outlet?

It's funny - I used mine at my Fall Open House - and a couple of the people who booked that evening have mentioned them at their shows - but don't remember even using them at the Open House - so memorable! :rolleyes:

Oh - and I haven't sold any either! I'm part of that bad economy that Ann was talking about in her post!:(

Same as DebbieJ. At home, in the package, never take to a show. Have never sold one.

Well I guess I'm on my own here cause I have..............

9 ****tail Napkins:) 7 Dinner Napkins:)

rennea said:
Well I guess I'm on my own here cause I have..............

9 ****tail Napkins:) 7 Dinner Napkins:)

Do you promote them or do people just find them in the catty?

supergirljennie said:
Do you promote them or do people just find them in the catty?

When they first came out I took some to a show and everyone really liked them and I sold a few then, most have just found them in the catty. Most people want them for holiday entertaining this year I guess.

I really like to sell our items that people will run out of. I sell a ton of rubs, coffee, tea, spices and oils as well. I find that it gives my customers a reason to call, this leads to me being able to show them "new" products etc. thought the year. It really has worked well for me so far;)

Did anyone say Mystery Boxes Convention 2007?

1. How many napkins come in a pack?

The new Tiles paper napkins come in a pack of 20.

2. Are these napkins made of recycled materials?

Yes, the Tiles paper napkins are made of 100% recycled materials.

3. What is the size of each napkin?

Each napkin measures 6.5 inches by 6.5 inches.

4. Can I use these napkins for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Tiles paper napkins are suitable for both hot and cold beverages.

5. Do these napkins come in any other design or color?

Currently, the Tiles paper napkins are only available in the blue and white tile design. However, new designs and colors may be released in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Karen Hodge
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1