• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Sets on Pampered Chef Website - Small Batter Bowl: Perfect Gifts!

In summary, the Small Batter Bowl gift set includes the small batter bowl, a classic scraper, a small mix ‘n scraper®, and a small whisk. The Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups or 32 ounces and is microwave-safe for heating or melting ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it should not be used for baking or cooking in the oven.
pchefpatti13
Have you seen the gift sets on the front page of the PC website? I love the mixes in the Small Batter Bowl. So cute and personal. I am going to give them as gifts to friends this year. Too cute!!

I believe it was two winters ago.We had our first Celebrations Shows and Gifts To Go was one of the themes. I had great luck with these and sold many Small Batter Bowls that year. The Recipes if I am not mistaken are still listed in Consultants Corner somewhere along with the printable gift tags and all. I too gave these away as gifts.
Brownies and a Minstrone Soup, Chili too I believe. There are others as well.
Too good. I kept track of the recipes for each because they were so good. In fact, I need to stock up before winter on the soup and chili ingrediants.

what did they put inside the batter bowls abd such??? it made them really cute!!!

Laurenncraigory said:
what did they put inside the batter bowls abd such??? it made them really cute!!!
Layer the dry ingredients listed on the recipe card inside the batter bowl. Place on lid, tie pretty ribbon and attach the gift card with recipe to the bow. Makes a very pretty and practical gift!

Attachments

• celebrate_recipes.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 328
  • celebrate_soup_tag.pdf
    752.8 KB · Views: 295
  • celebrate_cookies_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 290
  • celebrate_chili_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 279
  • celebrate_brownie_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 335

What is included in the Small Batter Bowl gift set?

The Small Batter Bowl gift set includes the small batter bowl, a classic scraper, a small mix ‘n scraper®, and a small whisk.

What is the size of the Small Batter Bowl?

The Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups or 32 ounces, making it the perfect size for mixing and measuring smaller amounts of ingredients.

Can the Small Batter Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Batter Bowl is microwave-safe and can be used for heating or melting ingredients.

Is the Small Batter Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Can the Small Batter Bowl be used for baking or cooking in the oven?

No, the Small Batter Bowl is not oven-safe and should not be used for baking or cooking in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mturock