1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Have you seen...

1. pchefpatti13

pchefpatti13 Novice Member

Have you seen the gift sets on the front page of the PC website? I love the mixes in the Small Batter Bowl. So cute and personal. I am going to give them as gifts to friends this year. Too cute!!

Oct 6, 2005
  2. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

I believe it was two winters ago.

We had our first Celebrations Shows and Gifts To Go was one of the themes. I had great luck with these and sold many Small Batter Bowls that year. The Recipes if I am not mistaken are still listed in Consultants Corner somewhere along with the printable gift tags and all. I too gave these away as gifts.
    Brownies and a Minstrone Soup, Chili too I believe. There are others as well.
    Too good. I kept track of the recipes for each because they were so good. In fact, I need to stock up before winter on the soup and chili ingrediants.

Oct 6, 2005
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Oct 6, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

what did they put inside the batter bowls abd such??? it made them really cute!!!

5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Layer the dry ingredients listed on the recipe card inside the batter bowl. Place on lid, tie pretty ribbon and attach the gift card with recipe to the bow. Makes a very pretty and practical gift!

Attached Files:

Oct 8, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Oct 8, 2005
Have something to add?